Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

09MurphyM

I think part of the reason why more people support Biden over Sanders is that Joe Biden actually has experience as a Vice President while Bernie sanders has only been a senator.
Background Pony #40E0
@Vivace  
It was in 1993, and so far their isn’t a ton of evidence coming to light, so I doubt we’ll really know for sure if it is true or not. I wonder how many people would still vote for him who also oppoaed Kavanaugh based on his accusations
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
Jesus fucking Christ, I just saw someone say they’d vote for Harvey Weinstein over Sen. Sanders. Signs point to a lack of jest.
Background Pony #02F1
I think part of the reason why more people support Biden over Sanders is that Joe Biden actually has experience as a Vice President while Bernie sanders has only been a senator.
Actually they both have a bit more experience than that. Biden served as a Delaware senator for 36 years before becoming vice president, but he also served (at various points) on the Foreign Relations Committee, as the chair of the International Narcotics Control Caucus, and as the chair of the Judiciary Committee. Sanders has only been a senator since 2007, but also spent 16 years as a representative of Vermont’s At-Large District of the House of Representatives, and he was the mayor of Burlington for 8 years.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Trump Openly Admits Voting Reforms In COVID Relief Bill Would Endanger Republicans

Can always trust Trump to be too dumb to not say the quiet part out loud.

Oh, and as Coronavirus continues to spread and more and more people are losing their jobs (and by extension their healthcare, because the current system ties them together) Biden reaffirms that he would oppose MFA if it was presented to him. Via Republican talking points, natch.

Edit: And in more news, Biden’s polling lead over Trump is failing.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
So, what do you all think of what happened in Hungary?

How many users here are in Hungary?

How much of a bad dude is that PM Orban?
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Oh, and as Coronavirus continues to spread and more and more people are losing their jobs (and by extension their healthcare, because the current system ties them together) Biden reaffirms that he would oppose MFA if it was presented to him. Via Republican talking points, natch.

As awful as Trump is, Biden is even worse, and people are starting to catch on.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
As awful as Trump is, Biden is even worse, and people are starting to catch on.

I’m still not convinced Biden is worse than Trump yet, but even from a strictly nonpartisan viewpoint, he’s hardly more appealing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide