Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The prophet Trump teaches by provocation and contraries. His words, facial expressions and conduct reflect and amplify the least evolved parts of our biology and behavior: the remorseless struggle for survival that is the highest achievement of the reptilian part of our brain and the fears, rages and insecurities that flourish in primitive parts of our limbic system, our emotional brain.
Trump reacts to minor challenges as if they were life-threatening. Preoccupied with self-protection and the annihilation of real or imagined enemies, he’s cruel to the vulnerable, submissive to the powerful, fearful of the different. Like an infant, he demands continual attention and throws tantrums when frustrated or ignored. He engages higher powers of mental functioning primarily to justify his reactions, armor his vulnerability, rationalize conspiracy theories and exaggerate his power.
Perhaps 40% of us Americans resonate with the image Trump offers and the authority with which he presents it, as well as the policies in which they manifest: a protective wall; attacks on elites who we believe plot against us; judges who’ll preserve traditional gender roles; the questioning of global connections that we fear may minimize our unique importance. Trump agitates us with threats, pumps us up with flattery and soothes us with promises of safety and security.
Background Pony #40E0
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
They shouldn’t be labeled as a terrorist group, no. I’m not aware of any group in the US that should be. They hypocritical shitheads, but labeling them a terrorist group is wrong on a number of levels.

@Background Pony #6680  
this is ajoke, right? Hard to tell sarcasm on the internet.

@Ereiam

Antifa are cowards for jumping people who aren’t looking for a fight, they’re cowards foe ganging up on anyone who disagrees with them.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Latecomer

He wants to be rid of Due Process altogether.

You know, when he’s the one doing the accusing. When he’s the one being accused then suddenly he wants all the Due Process…even when he’s being given it.
toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

full

I’ll admit that I was there too for some time, but distancing myself from that rhetoric helped. Bikelock head smashing is one thing, shooting or driving through people, those kinds of people deserve the death sentence.

Also, it looks like neo nazis might be doing something about intentionally spreading the coronavirus and as for the main targets that should be obvious, but they’re also said to be targeting officials too, such as law enforcement.  
For anyone who could be targeted, take extra precautions and stay safe, don’t let any of these lunatics get their way until they’re caught.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
Also, it looks like neo nazis might be doing something about intentionally spreading the coronavirus and as for the main targets that should be obvious, but they’re also said to be targeting officials too, such as law enforcement.
For anyone who could be targeted, take extra precautions and stay safe, don’t let any of these lunatics get their way until they’re caught.

Well, Ebalosus will be happy: now we’ve got a pretext to shoot them on sight. /s
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Ereiam

During the boogaloo, yes:

full

Granted, I’m still confused about all this #NaziLivesMatter bullshit from the anti-gunners. Assaulting them is ok, but shooting them is a bridge too far? If you’re ok with assaulting them, then logically you should also be ok with shooting them, since it’s quite obvious that you’re beyond the point of civility then.

Don’t mistake this as me begetting violence, as I’m all for solutions that are reached through dialogue. The problem I see, especially from certain parts of both the left and the right, is that they claim to be taking the high-ground while also justifying and excusing violence done by their own at their enemies. You can’t have it both ways.
Background Pony #40E0
@Ebalosus  
Well some on the far left have stepped up the violence, the Bernie supporter who shot up the baseball practice, the ANTIFA member who tried to firebomb cops, that idiot Dayton shooter. Thankfully these events are not common.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@The Smiling Pony

Because Richard Spencer and his ilk are totally convinced how stupid their views are by people kicking their asses in public. You either ignore them, do what that black guy did by befriending them and showing them in person the errors of their ways, or take the gloves off and stop pretending to be above it all.

@Background Pony #83AE

I feel they’re going to get a lot more common, especially now that Bernie looks like he’s lost again. Pouring over the discussions that Bernie supporters engage in, I can feel the palpable frustration at the lack of progress on healthcare, or job security, or the general improvement of America’s poor. There’s only so long they’ll put up with the status quo before their anger boils over.

Tbh I can’t blame them, especially when it feels that the people ostensibly on their side in the political party that ostensibly represents them, are actively conspiring against them and a focusing on woke shit that is of little practical benefit to them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide