Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Tomorrow is supposed to be the next round of elections. My state was supposed to vote then, but thanks to Covid-19 there’s a bunch of confusion going around. As far as I can tell polling places may still be open tomorrow, but voting won’t close until June 2.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Typhoon2000  
The vast majority of cases are undeteced as symptoms in younger people are low to mild and testing is only being performed on those with confirmed contact with infected people or with serious symptoms.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Zincy  
Thursday (-2,352.60): (crickets)  
Friday (+1,985.00): BIGGEST STOCK MARKET RISE IN HISTORY!  
Monday (-2,997.10): (crickets)

@Dustcan  
We’re still on for tomorrow, because, and I’m quoting here, “They voted during the Civil War”. Which was also a global pandemic with serious risks for civilians.

Fun fact: if a slaveowner bites you, you become one.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Dustcan  
The second round of the municipal elections in France has been postponed as well, as the whole country is under lockdown for two weeks starting from today at noon (less than six hours from now).

Wonder if, considering that normally the second round is supposed to legally take place one week after the first, that means the whole ballot is gonna be cancelled (especially since, due to the outbreak, voter’s turnout reached a paltry 44.6% countrywide for the first round) or just for the 4800 municipalities that didn’t get their city council elected in the first round (such as mine).
Vortaxonus

@Dustcan  
I actually somewhat agree, from the looks of things anyways, and I can only imagine the rampaging coronavirus will only intensify progressive thought in healthcare circles.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
I take a small, but decidedly rich sense of catharsis in light of the fact that the older generations, having for years called us “lazy and entitled” are now relying on us to essentially be “lazy” so that they don’t fucking die.

I saw a doctor earlier say that Millennials and Gen Z need to “shield” the older generations.

My my, what an interesting turn of phrase yes?
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@Typhoon2000  
Why would Apple destroy Disney? The article only mentions “buy”.  
While some of Disney’s services would probably fold (the possibility of Disney+ being subsumed into Apple TV is evoked), Disney’s too prominent and profitable a brand to simply cease to exist.

Besides, it’s just speculation from an analyst, not an actual insider scoop about Apple’s future business plans (they even mention those rumors already floated around back in 2017 and yet nothing happened).
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Typhoon2000  
With all the things Disney destroyed what difference would it make. Corporate cannibalism at its best.

@The Smiling Pony  
That’s just common sense. I don’t get out of home since a couple of weeks, and the confinement measure, and some border control and limits has been set since only today. It’s a catastrophic management.

@Ereiam  
Not postponing the municipals was a serious mistake to begin with, that’s exactly contradicting with what needs to be done, there have been contaminations there in a magnitude we don’t imagine.

@Commune  
in spite of all that’s still a good lesson on why globalism was a mistake, and shows how incoherent a liberal government that cares more for the interests of the markets and banksters is, versus the population.

THIS is the kind of even that will force things to change and forge the population’s opinions.  
It has only begun.
Latecomer

@Patachu  
People are not going to give up on globalism over this, anymore than people gave up on air travel afer 9/11. Health requirements for going internationnal might become a bit stricter, is all.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide