Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Patachu  
That’s a fucking genocide  
“fed up”  
With what? Muslims existing? Come on, this isn’t the first fucking time  
Muslims have been constantly harassed and killed en masse in India since the partition  
But you wouldn’t know that do you?  
All you want is more Muslim blood, and facts be dammed if they get in your way  
If you didn’t, then why are you defending lynch mobs who have killed over 30 people?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Lord Goku

Tbf, teaching them the basics of math, literature, science, and social studies does help them in life. By making them generally more discerning.

Someone who doesn’t understand basic math will be easily fooled by misleading political polls, the ignorant of science propagate bullshit like anti-vax, an understanding of lit allows the masses to read older works that satirize authoritarianism, and social studies gives them an understanding of how our government works.

Schools have to teach more than just what is “marketable”, though I agree that there should be a renewed focus on life skills like economics, business, and technology.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Commune  
I’m not defending anything, what I mean here is that every action have consequences. None of this would have happened if the muslims were friendly and never hurt the population. Again it’s bad because all are paying for the action of some, but calling this a genocide is minimizing the idea, the concept of genocide. That’s where I’m not agreeing with you.

Not the Indians, not the Chinese, not the French, British, Russian, American, Israeli, Canadian, Japanese, African, or Australians have to be tolerant and respecting with people who are not tolerant to begin with. Nothing is free and sympathy like respect are earned.

In fact we in a global war, there are people who will defend and side with muslims, there are people who will side with the populations.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Ladies and gentlemen, we are now officially in a market correction. The Dow shaved off another 1000, and the futures are currently running at around -500 (likely to change).
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Patachu  
I love how you refer to muslims collectively as a group as if they are a hive

Really reveals what you really think about them

What fucking person looks at thirty dead social minorities and think “how can I blame the minorities for this”?  
Oh right, you
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Commune  
i can say the same about every people, every people are in groups. Jewish, Christians, Hindu, Atheists, bronies, furries etc.  
Imagine if a minority of furries decided to attack other cults and bomb people, people would be afraid of every furry. Wearing a fursuit would make people hate you and the same situation would be.  
That’s what I explain there, and it’s not me, it’s everyone who reason like this.
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
By looking at changes in restaurant food pricing during the period of 1978–2015, MacDonald and Nilsson find that prices rose by just 0.36 percent for every 10 percent increase in the minimum wage, which is only about half the size reported in previous studies. They also observe that small minimum wage increases do not lead to higher prices and may actually reduce prices. Furthermore, it is also possible that small minimum wage increases could lead to increased employment in low-wage labor markets.
Background Pony #DBD8
@Vivace  
I can believe that over the long term prices can overcome the increase, though I think claiming that raising the minimum wage will not only not increase unemployment but decrease it is quite a stretch. I remember one theoretical instance when getting my degree where it was discussed, but it was a case where there were other issues that came with it. I’ll have to read your link when I get home.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Commune  
Am muslim. Can confirm am hive. I receive order directly from supreme leader islamic pope the grand mufti sheikh abdul-altair-ibn-la-ahad.

One time I could not breathe because he forgot to tell me that I should breathe. I am typing this comment by his command.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
Most French would probably support that, since no one hates the French quite like…the French.

And no Arab hates an Arab like another Arab. Don’t speak Tunisian in Cairo, you might start another war.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide