Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #1A9D
But now it’s revealed that a mere day later she’s now accepting money from a super pac known as Persist Super PAC.
Oh god Warren what happened to you?
I think you’re being a bit unfair to her here. Unless I missed something new about them, their support of her is with advertising, not directly giving money to her campaign. Also, it’s not like she set the thing up herself. Persist formed to support her in spite her past statements opposing such things, and, like all super PACs, can go ahead with advertising for her with or without her agreeing to it. Yes, it’s a bit disappointing that she hasn’t come out and specifically spoken against their support, but it’s not like she walked out on stage and started singing their praises either.
Background Pony #6816
@AaronMk  
If he was a millionaire for being a business person that would be more respectful. Bloomberg earned his fortune.
Background Pony #6816
@Patachu  
somebody earned the fortune. If their parents made it and gave it to them then it is their parent’s right to do so. Bernie Sander’s made his money mostly from working for the government a d book deals (which sold because of his position in government). He still earned it, but I consider that less resoectful then Bloomberg, a man who made money moatly by finding a need in the financial sector and fulfilling it.
Background Pony #6816
@Patachu  
I didn’t say I was mad, I specifically said it was their parents right to pass that money on. I’m saying Bloomberg himself earned his fortune though. I haye the guy, he’s an authoritarian anti gun asshole, but I can respect the man for what he has accomplished.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Background Pony #2D00  
Indeed he’s a complete dick, but what does their million or billions have to do with anything? You’re not voting for the richest, you guys are voting for the candidate that represents your interests.

Yes, technically that Bloomberg guy, ex-banker, billionaire into finance and all is the equivalent of our Macron. You don’t want a guy like this.
Patachu
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

@igotnopicks  
something i never dared asking to american democrats, if Sanders isn’t the candidate and Bloomberg, through all means of corruption passes, flooding the media with millions in campaign and all, who are you going to vote for?
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
Not to be “that guy”, but this cycle may really not be the best to try out third party / protest voting… At least not for congress; even if you loathe Bloomberg as much as Trump (or more), should still vote for representatives.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@igotnopicks  
Third party is always the viable choice when the two powerhouses (Democrats and Republicans) are shit. Hell, I bet 2016 would’ve been a better year if more people voted a third party.
Background Pony #6816
The only Dem I might have voted for was Tulsi. Libertatians have not picked a candidate yet so depending on that I might vote Trump.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
Well Bernie is most likely going to win the DNC nomination if he keeps his stride, so I’m voting for him obviously. He’s the only good candidate. If he loses I just won’t vote.
Background Pony #E9B7
@Scrabbleman  
See I may not know much but a third party is on the ticket for a reason. Most people just vote on democrat and Republican. As for me, I want to vote for Democrat looks at Bernie but incase he loses, I’m voting for a third party because I don’t like both parites.
Patachu

@Vivace  
@Background Pony #2D00  
Indeed, there’s more candidates than just Trump and Sanders/Bloomberg, the question you should ask remains who will put the spotlight on like, Howie Hawkings or Gary Johnson? There’s the choice and there certainly are other candidate than two to oppose Trump, but it’s already like the media have designated who will be the next president. How can a democracy be possible with that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide