Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Typhoon2000  
The virus is not the Black Plague. Don’t worry about it. I mean, I grew up in the age where H1N1 influenza caused mass panic. Fuck, I actually got it at some point and it was the worst 2 weeks of my life.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

My question is: how can we make money or at least not be hit by whatever financial crisis and or the increasing paranoia over the virus?

I mean I think I technically can just say stuff like “pay your penance in cash or credit and God will save you from the virus, for the virus has no power over God and He is the cure to all illness” and I’m pretty goddamn sure some1 will believe me.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #2D00  
Sure. But you can just like, give them banks more money like last time. Worked in 2008, dinnit?

Speaking of debt.

Does the USA got programs that ppl can apply for, to maybe clear out debts? Are ppl doing it? How effective are they?
Background Pony #5AF7
@Latecomer  
A small amount of ppl are being unreasonably paranoid, considering they dont even live anywhere near ground zero nor heavily infected areas. I just want them to chill.
Background Pony #6816
@tehwatever  
what do you mean clear out debts? You could declare bankruptcy, but that isn’t a good solution. There are third parties which exist to help you find ways to pay debt back, and banks will work with borrowers to help them pay it back.
Background Pony #6816
@tehwatever  
Nothing, many do. Student loans can be odd though. You cannot declare bankruptcy on those, but you can call whatever company is in charge of administering the loan and talk to them about repayment plans. For private debt you generally shouldn’t rely on them unless you are totally screwed.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@tehwatever  
Under current law, student loans can’t be claimed in a bankruptcy except in very limited circumstances, and the Trump administration is denying the vast majority of the 210,000-some applications for forgiveness or discharge. Even if the student has been fully compliant with the forgiveness program that they signed for when they applied for their loan.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Derpy Whooves  
Hmm…  
What if one was to relinquish their college degree. Can ppl get a refund on college and then maybe pay some of the debt off? Man, I shoulda axed this queshon when I was in college.

Edit:  
Here’s the plan: take loan, go to colleg, get educated, get networked, get degree, reject degree, asked for partial refund, pay some of your debt.

You get all the colleg experience and education without the degree.
Background Pony #6816
@Derpy Whooves  
If you’re talking Trumps budget proposal, it would not apply retroactively to people who have taken out loans already. Also it is only one piece of his proposal.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
IIRC, there’s a couple of class-action lawsuits going on against Betsy DeVos for students who were unfortunate enough to attend a diploma mill such as DeVry, ITT Tech, and the Art Institutes. I believe I’m a class-member.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
60% of Nevada’s polls have reported in. Bernie is still strutting off with 46% of the vote while the second place, Biden, is just shy of cracking 20%.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide