Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #3083
@Background Pony #A63C  
to expand on this, I think we need to accept that if we are going to have free elections in a global world we will have interference from other peoples and countries. Best thing to do would be to do what we do now, protext from intrusions and try to fight bad information with good.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The charity Every Mother Counts, which was founded by supermodel Christy Turlington, works across the world on maternal health but also in the US because America is the only developed country with a rising death rate for pregnant or new mothers.
Approximately 700 of these women in the US die each year.
Every Mother Counts says many of their deaths are because of an unequal healthcare system and systemic racism.

Is this some of that American Exceptionalism I keep hearing about?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Dustcan  
Like, really? Does he HAVE to publicly say his personal opinions about literally anything and every little goddamn thing that comes across his great mind?

My issue isnt about the movie or the film community but is about the PotUS being a meme.

I’d expect this kinda behavior from leaders of a developing world hell bent on showing off how great he they are, to compensate for their lack of…everything else. I’d expect this level of posturing from the president of Pakistan or Prime Minister of India!

but here we’re talking about THE President of the United States, the greatest nation on earth. There is NOTHING that he needs to compensate for. So why he actin like dis?
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@tehwatever
Trump’s spent more of his time in office on campaign rallies for his reelection or for his GOP sycophants and on golf courses than he’s spent actually in the office.
But isn’t that his job to be rallying campaigns and being on golf courses? I have no idea what a president actually does.
NeonThriller

So I heard Russia is starting to brainwash people again.  
This is the country responsible for everything wrong with America today, Invaded it’s neighbors TWICE (Georgia in 2008, And Ukraine in 2014), Responsible for the rise of the far-right, And responsible for the death of democracy.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
I can’t believe Putin started the 2008 Financial Crash and will cause the 2020/2021 financial crash he is such an evil evil person
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@AaronMk  
wait hol up–a crash? you’re predicting a financial crash like the 2008, in 2020?! WOW, This year is the best EVER.  
Shit–um…is it too late to get insurance on whatever is going to crash? does everyone KNOW it’s gonna crash? How can I prevent myself from falling when everything is tumbling down?
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@tehwatever
Trump’s spent more of his time in office on campaign rallies for his reelection or for his GOP sycophants and on golf courses than he’s spent actually in the office.

No joke, he averages about 1 in 4 days on designated vacation time. And his schedule got leaked on his “working” day, which consisted of approximately 7 hours of sleep, 3 hours of work, and 14 hours of “Executive Time” (RE:Fox News).

He’s already breaking records for most officially designated vacation time - both percentage-wise and total amount even when compared to presidents that’s served 2 full terms -, but when on his “work days” he still averages like 15 hours a week.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Background Human

Damned if you do damned if you don’t. If he’s “working” then actively fucking things up. If he’s vacationing then he’s wasting tax payer money on his slovenly ass at best, embezzling it at worst.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide