Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
After last night, I think both the DNC and Bloomberg are regretting rigging the rules to let Bloomberg participate in the Nevada debate.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Vivace

The DNC are assuredly to try it again. They’re Democrats; all they know how to do is fail.

I give it a 50/50 on whether Bloomberg bothers with risking putting himself in the spotlight alongside other candidates again or if he just fucks off and continues to flood the airways with ads. The latter bought his way to 2nd place after joining the race only a month ago, the former revealed what a Trump-level fraud and monster he is in only a couple hours.
Latecomer

@Ebalosus  
Well depending on the ideology, they may or may not be dangerous neighbours. And there are some creeds that no-one has the right to raise children in. But for the most part, the issue would be deciding who got which land and how to handle the divorce.
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
When no one was looking, Roger Stone was sentenced to forty months in prison. He was sentenced to 40 months. That’s as many as four tens. And that’s not terrible.

@Dustcan  
The DNC still has his money, so I figure they’re happy either way. But he could have gotten the same treatment from a dominatrix for a lot cheaper.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Roger Stone was sentenced to 40 months in jail. The judge really took Barr’s order for only 3 years instead of the initial 9 years (which was the minimum sentencing for these crimes).

Of course.

Edit:Ninja’d
Background Pony #3083
@Latecomer  
I would like to see them reversed since the gun grabbers won’t stop.

@Dustcan  
lol, no, 9 years is not the minimum for his crime, and it is extremely unjust. 9 years came about as the prosecuters applied additional enhancements that doubled the sentence, pushing it in line with armed robbery.

He was guilty of a procedural crime to cover up legal activity, is it wrong? Absolutely, and he knew what he was doing, but it isn’t at the level of violent crime.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
I feel like we’d have bases on Mars + the Moon and help secure Earth’s future in terms of climate change and set up a defense against asteroids right now if scientists weren’t restrained by ignorant politicians and governments.

The way bureaucracy hinders humanity’s survival and progress is utterly depressing and infuriating.
Background Pony #3083
@Latecomer  
yup, sure is. Same as people killing people with cars is so important to me I oppose banning them, and knives, and balloons.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Background Pony #9B61

I have two that don’t know about each other.

No, I’m not proud of that fact. But I’ve long since acknowledged that I an a whore and there is very little that will change that.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Lord Hypno

I don’t get drunk on weekdays.

Well, I don’t get drunk on weekdays anymore. And that’s just for the “day” part. Night is free game.
Background Pony #3083
@Latecomer  
no no no, I’m saying don’t ban them because killing people with these things is something important to me, just like you said.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide