Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #3874
@Vivace  
I think the issue between Sanders and Bloomberg is the tear between the farther left part of the party and the moderates. As a result if Sanders wins you run the risk of going TOO far left and losing moderate votes, while running Bloomberg undoubtedly will alienate Sanders voters who feel, justifiably, they were already ripped off last election. A rich guy funding his own campaign jumping in late and getting the nomination? That perfectly plays up the Sander’s argument of politics being bought off.

@Dustcan  
The problem is it isn’t really 99 to 1, otherwise Trump would not have won the election in 2016. Even Clinton regrets her deplorables comment. The country has drifted apart when it comes to politics, claiming the voters of another party are all racists isn’t helpful. You might believe the candidate is racist, they might disagree, but insulting supporters hurts everyone.
Background Pony #3874
@Background Pony #E420  
Not too worried about the election being rigged, though the NPV compact isn’t really related to that. I actually oppose it and prefer the electoral college.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I won’t be voting against Trump because he is a racist.

I’ll be voting against Trump because I fundamentally disagree with his policies, generally dislike his decorum, and believe him to be an unfit moron.
Lord Hypno
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Zincy  
His racism effects his policies though. His border policies has kids dying.

And even if his racism was just all talk, I still think having a president say a bunch of racist shit sets a poor standard even if it wasn’t effecting his policies directly.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@byte[]  
@Mikey  
Point is, everyone is racist. Even the other side that supports Sanders, this is just a thing, you want to make this a political point, but have the honesty to recognize that the opposite, the left is equivalently racist as well.  
And I should add, more and more antisemitism on the rise there as well.
Background Pony #3874
I don’t think arguing over who is more racist is going to go anywhere. Trump is well known, and as far as racism accusations go most have made up their mind, the ones who think he is and the ones who think he isn’t won’t convince the other side.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@byte[]  
@Background Pony #C50D  
it’s THE big thing the leftists claims to fight since forever, despite not wanting to recognize that all ethnicities, all political orentations, all religions or origins you will have more or less racist people, and genuinely racist people.

Racism is just an overused term that no longer mean shit. You want border? Racist. You don’t hire diverse people? racism. You make a pocahontas joke? racism. You complain because the company that hired 500 people in your city is moving to China? Racist. Don’t like rap? prefer your own traditions or culture? totally racist.  
People even accused brexiters of being racist for just leaving the EU!

You exactly know what I mean. Everything is racist, from haloween costume to just liking your own. Racism actually is targeting someone for their ethnicity, with verbal or physical attacks. The rest is bullshit.

So shut up with your accusations of racism, you are all the same at this point, imbeciles, and hypocrites.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
There’s a difference between “everyone has prejudice” and “everyone says their prejudice out loud” and even “everyone acts on their prejudice”.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@Patachu  
Racism is racism no matter what group does it and regardless of who does it, it’s still wrong. All those people you linked to were racist against white people; they’re fuckin’ racist, therefore they’re fuckin’ assholes, so what difference does it really make?

You might as well be complaining that they throw around the word “murder” a lot in the news. That doesn’t make it any less wrong.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide