Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

What exactly is the democrat’s program? Are you even in agreement with one guy to really challenge Trump? Like, Biden, Yang, Sanders?

The problem is that the policies Sanders is pushing for are too radical for the neoliberal Democrats, and it leads to other candidates like Yang and Biden competing against him. This results in a fragmented voter base going for Democrats or politicians who lean further left.  
You lost, you lost. Fix your game, stop crying, stop being mad or annoying about that.

Considering the fact that Trump has done tremendous damage to America and made a mockery of American democracy along with the entire administration as well as the Republican party, I think the people are entitled to complain about their wrongdoings, especially if the policies they push actively harms minorities in America.

But then again, I never see you tell American conservatives to stop whining about losing the Civil War so consistency was never your strong suit.

Not that I expected anything from the Frenchman who think protesting against the government and society they live in is hypocritical.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Violet Rose in The Rain  
That’s just your political opinion, mine is different.  
You defend yours thinking yours is the right thing, I defend mine thinking it’s also the right thing.  
The very point of a democracy is that everyone can vote for their interests. You voted for yours, you lost. So work harder on finding a candidate that brings you the solutions you want and vote. I voted for mine, she lost, this means I must think of a solution to prepare for the next thing, whining about an elected guy who we disagree with is sterile, he’s here for 4, 5 years! You can survive no?

At the same proportions, Trump is more popular than Macron. Macron is a liberal-centrist, which means he’s neither right or left, and surprisingly I’m having more friends who are on LFI who agrees with my views. 70% want Macron removed.  
Maybe if Trump sent armed cops with teargas, flashballs and brutality the opinions on him would be completely different. But AFAIK both are not very comparable on this.

There are people who complain about things, and people who work on fixing things and fixing where they fucked up, questioning their strategies, criticizing their own party. Marine fucked up, she lost. That’s well done for her, now the opponent must learn from her mistakes and convince to win. As simple as that.

What have you guys done other than trying to stop Trump by all means with two failed impeachments? First time was with the Russia collusion: no facts. no proof. nothing. Second was with Ukraine. Just a phone call transcript, a mysterious whistleblower, no fact, no proof. That’s not gonna work and only makes your side lose credibility, and millions of dollars of your tax money for literally nothing.

I still don’t get why you guys are so mad, he’s not even the monster all the media are portraying like racist all that. Come on, you really need to win an election to be at peace with yourself?
Patachu
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

@Violet Rose in The Rain  
What corrupted system exactly? Care to develop, really? Apart repeating «Trump is racist and sexist and all nazi»? People voted for him, if tomorrow Sanders or someone else would be elected the same thing would be said of him you know.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

People voted for him, if tomorrow Sanders or someone else would be elected the same thing would be said of him you know.

>implying that Sanders has the same views as Trump

>using whataboutism when Sanders has proven himself to be different from the current president  
What corrupted system exactly?

Do you ever get tired of sealioning?

people vote for who they want. Try to respect that.

I don’t need to have respect for a large portion of the American population who voted for the joke that is Trump. I’d go over the mistakes he made, but I’d be stuck here all day and you’d just bad faith your way out of my lecture so that you can pretend you never had this conversation the next time this topic comes up.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -

screaming forever
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
I mean the opposing party is fine with taking away freedom and turning us into China, so I see no reason to vote for them unless I want to sit in a cage chair whenever I criticize the law.
Patachu

@Violet Rose in The Rain  
Dude, you gotta chill. That’s your opinion, and it’s not necessarily right. Ever tried to question yourself and thinking «Maybe Trump is not that bad as I am told to believe he is»  
What exactly do you want. You’re just being disrespectful here. Really.

@Egil  
Yeah that’s also the kind of thing I find worrying with the leftist ideals. “Conform and don’t say anything that contradicts the dominating ideology!”

People had good reasons to vote for Trump, and he’s doing a good job. Kind of scary with Iran lately, but he successfully defused this crap, as it could have escalated. You need someone who’s tough like that for president, not a EU or globalist sockpuppet lilke Macron who want open borders at the detriment of working class.
Violet Rose in The Rain

@Egil  
I’m no fan of most Democrat politicians because they’re a part of the neoliberal establishment either, but pretending that it’s far better to vote for the party that denies the existence of Global Warming, and refused to impeach one of their own for betraying America and begging foreign powers to help him cheat an election is morally wrong.

And besides, what rights? No one’s taking away your guns, and free speech doesn’t absolve you of the consequences.

@Patachu  
«Maybe Trump is not that bad as I am told to believe he is»

full

Kind of scary with Iran lately, but he successfully defused this crap, as it could have escalated.

President Donald Trump sent a string of tweets on Saturday night threatening further military action against Iran—including strikes on key cultural sites, which could be considered a war crime under international law—in response to Iran’s promised retaliation for the killing of its most powerful military official last week. On Sunday, in appearances on the morning political shows, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo signaled his support for that strategy.
Trump tweeted that his administration had identified 52 Iranian sites—a number, he explained, that represents the 52 Americans taken hostage in the American embassy in Tehran in 1979—to “HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD” if Iran strikes US assets as retribution against a US airstrike that killed Maj. General Qassim Suleimani, Iran’s top commander. Some of the sites, Trump wrote, are “at the very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture.” Both the Department of Defense’s Law of War Manual and the internationally agreed-upon Geneva Conventions prohibit attacks on recognized historic monuments, works of art, or places of worship known as sites of cultural or spiritual heritage.

Source.

open borders at the detriment of working class.

I’m sure Trump’s wall and those ICE detention centres are working just fine. But hey, if reducing the labour workforce that take jobs no American wants means subjecting them to inhumane treatment, that’s just your opinion.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
Yeah that’s also the kind of thing I find worrying with the leftist ideals. “Conform and don’t say anything that contradicts the dominating ideology!”

The left as seen by the right: “Shut the fuck up!”  
The right as seen by the left: “Yeah, yeah, keep talking!”

«Maybe Trump is not that bad as I am told to believe he is»

People had good reasons to vote for Trump, and he’s doing a good job.
kassarc16

“Democracy is dead because we lost! Everyone who doesn’t agree with us is evil! Trump is a fascist/dictator/tyrant!”

Is it 2016 again?
kassarc16

@Vivace  
“You’re disingenuousness because you don’t agree with me.”

Time has indeed turned cyclical. I’m going to add “you’re a troll/Russian bot” to the list to save people the effort.

@Violet Rose in The Rain

Clearly written statements that can’t be twisted for agendas. Utter tyranny.

“Threatening a witness to a crime”

Witnesses who break rules or laws don’t deserve special protections. Neither do caramels with political agendas.
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@kassarc16  
You’re disingenuous because rather than read anything that’s been said here and base a response on that, you’ve taken the lazy option. I mean, at least check out Zincy’s posts. He’s got the most expertise, and even he sees how despotic Trump behaves.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Violet Rose in The Rain
What corrupted system exactly? Care to develop, really? Apart repeating «Trump is racist and sexist and all nazi»? People voted for him, if tomorrow Sanders or someone else would be elected the same thing would be said of him you know.

For starters Americans live in a system where the candidate with less votes still end up as president, on top of the fact that election day still lands on a working day despite repeated calls to move it to a weekend day. As in a day when more people have the time to vote.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide