Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Even Hillary Clinton is bashing Bernie right now.

Corporate Democrats and their followers are much more toxic than any Trump supporter right now.

Fuck you Hillary, stop whining because you couldn’t win in 2016 even though you cheated Bernie out of the nomination.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@CaptainXtra

Clinton has been flailing at anything and everything since she lost, but has been bashing Bernie even further back as when she won the nomination. Despite Bernie even going so far as to campaign on her behalf 37 times(!), more than even she did in the same time frame, she still singles him out in particular whenever she slimes out of the woods on another one of her ‘everyone and everything except me is to blame for why I lose’ fests.

An excerpt from her recent interview.

If he gets the nomination, will you endorse and campaign for him?
I’m not going to go there yet. We’re still in a very vigorous primary season. I will say, however, that it’s not only him, it’s the culture around him. It’s his leadership team. It’s his prominent supporters. It’s his online Bernie Bros and their relentless attacks on lots of his competitors, particularly the women. And I really hope people are paying attention to that because it should be worrisome that he has permitted this culture — not only permitted, [he] seems to really be very much supporting it. And I don’t think we want to go down that road again where you campaign by insult and attack and maybe you try to get some distance from it, but you either don’t know what your campaign and supporters are doing or you’re just giving them a wink and you want them to go after Kamala [Harris] or after Elizabeth [Warren]. I think that that’s a pattern that people should take into account when they make their decisions.

I’m reminded of that political cartoon of Hillary shoving Bernie into an donkey’s(?) butt while he says ‘I support Hillary’.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Oh and the myth of the Bernie Bros.? 87% of Sander’s supporters voted for Hillary in 2016. Compare that to Hillary’s voters voting for Obama back in 2008 at about 60% range.

Imagine that. Hillary’s supporters are as toxic and spiteful as she is.

Edit:Okay to her credit in the same interview she does call foul on the assertion that Sanders said a woman couldn’t be elected president. I can’t help but feel this controversy could be clarified if only Warren could give context.

Speaking of Warren she Has A Plan for restoring integrity to the office.
Background Pony #F0B8
Oh and the myth of the Bernie Bros.? 87% of Sander’s supporters voted for Hillary in 2016. Compare that to Hillary’s voters voting for Obama back in 2008 at about 60% range.
I think you’re being a bit unfair here. I’d consider 60% a bit begrudging maybe, but that’s far from “toxic and spiteful”. Now, had it been 25% or less? Sure, that I could see, but more than half is pretty decent considering how personally some people take their political issues.
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Dustcan  
@Background Pony #2555  
Not to throw too many accusations at the hallowed White Working Class (pbut), but I wonder how much of that had more to do with Obama than Hillary. I’m sure there are still some older D’s, born and raised before the Southern Strategy or too stubborn to switch, who were less than pleased with “a colored boy” taking office.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
@SombrLiz  
Doesn’t matter it’s still a terrible and really petty move  
“Oh they’re terrible anyway, let’s take out the one thing that would try to improve it”
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
No, counties cannot leave one state and join another, you idiotic rednecks.

But, if morons want to move over to the state that sits at the bottom of almost every measure of a functioning society, feel free.

The less inbred hicks are in my state the better.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
One of Trump’s lawyers, Alan Dershowitz, is another Epstein friend who likely raped girls at his island  
They stick together I guess
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Apparently the Senate rules has changed a little. Instead of testimonies being given only 24 hours across 2 days they now have 24 hours across 3 days. So instead of being forced into 2 12 hour work days they now have 3 8 hour shifts. Also evidence from the House can now be automatically included.

Baby steps.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
I think you’re being a bit unfair here. I’d consider 60% a bit begrudging maybe, but that’s far from “toxic and spiteful”. Now, had it been 25% or less? Sure, that I could see, but more than half is pretty decent considering how personally some people take their political issues.

Also I’ll admit, yeah that one was uncalled for. Thanks.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
Okay, let’s be honest here, School Lunches here in the US sucks.

Because they’re shit doesn’t mean that it’s good to take them away. As someone who grew up poor enough to need those free lunches: not goochie to take them away or make them even worse than they are.

Honestly, but more money into them, not less. They are the only consistent meal many kids get in their day
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
From my (little) research anywhere from 12 to 30 million children live in “food insecure” homes and rely almost-to-completely on school lunch as their only source of food. That’s bad enough as is, but also means these kids are less likely to get any healthy food.

You know, on top of exasperating America’s rising obesity rates.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide