Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Background Human

What with the context being the all-powerful fool losing in the sequel, I’m honestly hoping this campaign ad for reelection proves far more appropriate than Moron in Chief intends.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Typhoon2000

As a reminder, at the latest NATO summit leaders the world over and on both ends of the political spectrum that is to say, both actual leftists and right wingers instead of America’s political overton window of right wing and farther right wing were laughing at the buffoon. And Trump’s response was…to run away from this important meeting world leader while crying like a bitch. Probably to go golf.

Trump said on his initial bid for presidency that the world was laughing at America. Well, we know for certain that now it’s true.
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Dustcan  
It’s a great metaphor in more ways than one. After all, the Democrats invited Trump to the impeachment hearings to present his defense, but he doesn’t have the stones.

And I’ll see myself out.
vit
The End wasn't The End - For those that found a new home

@Ebalosus  
You mean contribute to normalizing political violence and stochastic rhetoric even in a post-MAGA Bomber world where news outlets could’ve been bombed because they upset Trump’s fee-fees by not being sycophants.
Background Pony #C058
That Kingsmen video was hilarious. It did exactly what the creators of it intended it to do: upset the media.
Right, I keep forgetting how completely normal and hilarious it is to see a sitting president’s own campaign ad depict him mass murdering all his political adversaries, and have it be presented as a good thing.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Queensland school runs out of water as commercial bottlers harvest local supplies - Parents have been told to consider keeping Tamborine Mountain state school students at home, while trucks take local water to bottling plants for companies including Coca-Cola  
In September the Scenic Rim mayor, Greg Christensen, tabled a mayoral minute that raised concern about the situation. It said authorities had no legal recourse to prioritise local supply in times of drought.
“Council is aware that local water carriers are expressing concerns that the supply of water for household delivery on Tamborine Mountain is reduced, and with no rain predicted soon, may become critical,” Christensen said.
“Additional water supplies (bores) are being sought to supplement existing supplies to cope with increased demand. Any commercial water extractor on the mountain is doing so in the context of relevant approvals and therefore a legitimate use.
TheMagpulPone
Artist -

Dynamic Pie
@Typhoon2000  
I don’t see how our reputation is destroyed. Fools can laugh all they like, in the end, we’re still the most powerful nation on earth regardless of who sits in the Oval. And they aren’t.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@TheMagpulPone  
We eventually won’t be. We’re at the point now where we’re on a downward slide. You can be blind to it all you like but there is nothing solid about our government if a fool can be elected.
TheMagpulPone
Artist -

Dynamic Pie
@MethidMan  
A fool in your eyes and half the countries. Someone who simply wants to do what they think is best for their nation in the eyes of the other half. And all this shows is that we are indeed a democracy. And I’ll take that over some sick communist regime or a leader that appoints themselves president for life any day.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
@TheMagpulPone  
Right because a guy who talks like he has early stage dementia, name-calls people he doesn’t like, wears things in his shoes to appear taller than he is, goes on twitter tirades spouting nonsense, least of all putting his head on Rocky Balboa as if he actually thinks that’s what people see him as isn’t a fool. People like him and Mitch McConnell are why we need a max age for big government positions like Senate majority leader and POTUS.
MethidMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@TheMagpulPone  
That “half” who voted for a fool are fools themselves and they have sentenced this “democracy” to death. And I’m using quotes because this fool wasn’t elected democratically, they were voted in by a minority of rednecks who worship a leader who has made himself into a king. Democracy my ass, democracy in the US is dead, it has essentially become an ugly combination of a plutocracy and kakistocracy.

I’m already making plans to get the fuck out of here.
TheMagpulPone
Artist -

Dynamic Pie
@MethidMan  
Just because someone you didn’t like won the election doesn’t mean “democracy is dead” it literally means the opposite. I didn’t like when Obama won in 2012, but did I think democracy had died? No, that’s stupid. Democracy in Russia is dead, Democracy in China is dead. But democracy in the US hasn’t changed, and someone as out there as Donald Trump being POTUS is clear proof of that.
TheMagpulPone
Artist -

Dynamic Pie
@Mikey  
You want age limits? Sure, maybe that should be a thing. But everything else is just the personality that people appreciate. Trump voters don’t want some boring old business as usual, un-relatable politician. They like the memes, they like the name calling, they like the tweets that bypass the MSM and go straight to the people unfiltered. That’s what got him elected in the first place. This is nothing new.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
The government should have the right to step in and seize the water and the drill equipment.

But muh private property.

Oh on an Australian related note: the same country used anti-democratic procedure to pass a bill the legislature promised to kill that would allow the government to destroy the unions.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
Now, I’m one of those people who don’t vote on Election Day.

Congratulations. 3/4 of the nation doesn’t already. You’re not unique.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I find it funny that those who say “If you didn’t vote, you have NO right to complain,” are usually the ones that voted these politicians in office.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide