Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Latecomer

More or less. Good economies aren’t a plus for incumbents, but bad economies are a crippling blow.

But Trump has all of right wing media, up to and including ‘the most watched news network’, running 24/7 damage control by gaslighting the nation into believing everything’s fine.

‘Who you going to believe? Us or your lying eyes?’
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Meanwhile in France

France shuts down as Macron touches the third rail of French politics [CNN]

So things are going sour in France, the one day strike that was suppose to shut down France last Thursday is stretching into next week as French President Emmanuel Macron preserves his efforts to drag France into the 21st Century. By how exactly? By leaping onto the third of French society and politics, the Byzantine pension system.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
@SombrLiz  
This guy sounds like a nightmare. Doesn’t France have a system that could get rid of leadership if they’re corrupt?(and don’t say French Revolution :p)
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Latecomer

Something like 53% of Republicans think he’s a better president than Lincoln.

I keep saying we should avoid left handed jabs at Trump supporters and will continue to do so…but at the same time there is no escaping the reality that some are just too far gone.
Latecomer

@TheMagpulPone  
I was technically born under Thatcher, but my first political memories are of Major, and the first election I recall is Blair’s. Then Brown, Cameron, May, and now Johnson - but for how much longer?

(Still just one Queen though - and the same goes for my mum!)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide