Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@AaronMk
News to me. I would love to hear about this.

It’s straight up in his biographies. He divorced his first wife and then married one of his nurses soon after. Then divorced the nurse.
NeonThriller

@CaptainXtra  
As for the 230 part, It’s not in danger from the Trade Deal itself, But the problem is IF it is removed from it.  
As for the copyright thing, My paranoia is almost at an all time high and it has caused me to dramatically change my mind on a lot of things.  
Anyways, Both topics are definitely noteworthy for the new “Technology” thread.
HeadlessHorselessHorseman

@Dustcan  
Exactly what it sounds like; Trump thinks it’s a bad thing that women can give birth at nine months. Maybe it was supposed to add up to an anti-abortion statement, but his speech is always so fucking disjointed anyway that I don’t even know.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@HeadlessHorselessHorseman

Okay the linked worked for me now. Thanatos’ wording made it sound like Trump was complaining that girls can give birth at 9 months old.

I knew that couldn’t be right, but then again Trump’s actual statement still ended up really stupid.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
NK has declared that denuclearization is off the table, and today just announced a successful “test” at one of their missile sites.

Some experts fear it may be they have finally mastered the ability to miniaturize warheads, something they’ve been making disturbing strides toward.

Either way, once again the Trump administration makes the world a less safe place.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
In the event of a nuclear strike on DC, I live in the “probably fucked” zone.

Itll depend where it hits.

City center, I may live.

If they aim for the Pentagon, well since I can see it from my house, I’d likely die instantly.
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Zincy  
Realistically we were never going to talk NK out of their nukes. As long as the US reserves the right to regime-change any country that looks at us funny, they have no reason to give up their insurance policy. The only thing Trump did wrong was go to those stupid summits and get played. Friggin’ propaganda coup for Rocket Man.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
I hate corporate Dems and the fools who think that they’re better than GOP members.

This ain’t “both sides”-ism, it’s an honest bipartisan reality check.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide