Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Militant Vegan: “Our diet is the best for the planet!”

Meanwhile, mass droughts in California for almonds and kale, blood avocados, entire ancient jungles burning for palm oil, land clearing in the last of Europes old growth forests to supply “organic vegan” options.

Anything touched by consumerism is bad for the planet. Get off your high horse and let me enjoy the occasional burger you fucks.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@Zincy

The story of any political and ethical battle as wages only through the arena of buying specefic commodities.

The Chad option is an entire political plan and structure that means shifting most of the land used already for human consumption and not to animal feed. Much of the richest soil in the country is used to grow soybeans and corn for animal feed. This is of course entirely overlooked in a program based entirely on individual action.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@AaronMk

People also need to support more local farmers and businesses.

We keep ceding more and more power to these massive, global mega corps that ravage our planet.

Folks want to help save the planet through their eating habits? Walk your ass down to a local farmers market, coop, or whole trader.

Every state in the union and every country in the world has a local flavor that’s worth treasuring. And this big Corp fucks shouldn’t be allowed to package it, brand it, and dilute it.
vit
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The End wasn't The End - For those that found a new home

@Mikey  
It means Sam Harris is a far right propagandist and provocateur who pretends to not be those things and frequently claims to be taken out of context and he is fine being in bed with alt right provacateurs “free speech” absolutists.

@SombrLiz  
I’m not joking. And whether or not Centrists agree with me is up to them.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
@vit  
Yeah I’m gonna have to doubt that a bit. Far-right? Bullcrap. I’ve seen him tear down religion in some well made arguments, he’s one of the biggest atheists I’ve ever heard of. For all you know he didn’t know Sargon said the N word at all, and for that matter, how do I know Sargon did use it?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Militant Vegan: “Our diet is the best for the planet!”
Meanwhile, mass droughts in California for almonds and kale, blood avocados, entire ancient jungles burning for palm oil, land clearing in the last of Europes old growth forests to supply “organic vegan” options.
Anything touched by consumerism is bad for the planet. Get off your high horse and let me enjoy the occasional burger you fucks.

I mean. Cows are literally farting us into Climate Change.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Dustcan

Annihilating ancient jungles, enslaving people to mill quinoa, cartels selling avocados, and almonds sucking entire reservoirs dry are problems that cannot be ignored.

The vegan diet is better in some ways, as bad or far worse in others. If it is a consumerist based practice, it is terrible for the planet in one way or another.

A move toward local, sustainable, and varied diets (plus a little old fashioned corp busting) is the better answer.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
People also need to support more local farmers and businesses.
We keep ceding more and more power to these massive, global mega corps that ravage our planet.
Folks want to help save the planet through their eating habits? Walk your ass down to a local farmers market, coop, or whole trader.
Every state in the union and every country in the world has a local flavor that’s worth treasuring. And this big Corp fucks shouldn’t be allowed to package it, brand it, and dilute it.

I entirely agree but it does take a lot more of a program than, “shop local more”.

One thing rarely discussed about America’s food economy for instance is that five companies are responsible for a vast majority of the food economy, and maybe two or three companies for a majority of all the seeds. Reviving local food economies won’t stop at shifting sourcing to local food marts (which I might add aren’t always trustworthy, there are people who pass themselves off as local farms but who just buy bulk commercial produce at shipping centers, which is a significant problem). You will need to literally break several monopolies, an entire policy of land use stilted towards people like the Bundies (they actually get their land from the US government way, way below market value then have the audacity in their wealth to demand it for free when they’re already shelling out below value).

I am game though for burning some Florida mansions.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@CaptainXtra  
Me neither - but if you wanted to post it here it should have been in the form of a discussion, not a blind link. It’s find to blind link the other place you posted it, but not here - please consider that each of these threads has different purposes and different rules.

Since people are replying to you in the other thread I’ll delete your post here for Rule #6 - blind linking.

In the future, please post in one thread.
Violet Rose in The Rain

And yet us black people can say the N-word and have no consequences.

I’ll take “What is word reclamation for $200, Alex.  
The slur has always been a tool of white oppression over Black bodies. White people cannot separate themselves from this context and its impact when they use this slur, regardless of their intent. However, Black people, like other marginalized groups, can attempt to reclaim the word to build community, acknowledge a shared experience or strip the slur of its power.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
Oh hey I just forget we black people can use a derogatory racial slur to describe White People too, and nobody gets riled up about that. I hate racist White Folks myself, but I also hate racist Black folks as well.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
@SombrLiz  
I think the difference is that both in America and globally, slurs used by white people to demean black people have historically and currently been used to justify their oppression while black people use it to attack the oppression they face
Violet Rose in The Rain

@Violet Rose in The Rain
Oh hey I just forget we black people can use a derogatory racial slur to describe White People too, and nobody gets riled up about that. I hate racist White Folks myself, but I also hate racist Black folks as well.

Call me when black people have enslaved white people on the scale that America has and fought a civil war, up to and including having separate water fountains, forcing them to sit at the back of the bus and lynchings.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide