Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@igotnopicks  
Too bad they can’t be as generous when it comes to other issues.

As the Foundation Abbé Pierre pointed out in a tweet where they thanked those contributors for helping the rebuilding of the cathedral where their founder’s funeral took place in 2007, while asking them if they could maybe chip in one percent of that sum for the homeless and poorly-housed people he spent his life caring about and fighting for.
Background Pony #137C
@Lord Goku  
Think you need to do more research. If you’re on welfare then you need to get a job within a certain amount of time. Also, I don’t know what you’re complaining about. Yeah we still give welfare but the amount is meager when compared to the other countries. Also, it’s money going to veterans, the elderly, the disabled, people who got laid off and need something to keep the lights on while they find another job, you know…people who actually need the help. And besides, I don’t know you’re outraged over helping people. You should be more outraged over the fact that your tax payer dollars goes to stupid shit like bombing brown kids in the Middle East, funding thousands of bases all over the world and in random places, and of course Donald Trump’s little golfing trips
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Background Pony #DAE2  
I’m already mostly aware of those things, and they piss me off, too. But you have to realize that I don’t have time nor the energy to keep up 100% with all the fucking issues plaguing the world. I do have a life outside Derpibooru’s politics thread (although not much of one.)
Background Pony #137C
@Lord Goku  
On the list of things to be pissed off at, those should be pretty high on the list and welfare should honestly be at the bottom. Do I have to remind you of the F-35?
Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
@Lord Goku

People who abuse welfare and benefit systems like that are not as common as you believe they are, and its that twisted belief that people use to try and justify abolishing them. Don’t screw over the majority just because of the actions of the minority.
Background Pony #137C
@Lord Goku  
I’m just saying, I find it odd that out of all the things to get pissed at, welfare is what sets you off. You do realize we have a Republican in the White House right? Don’t know if you know this or not but they’re kinda notorious for cutting welfare programs
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Non-Fungible Trixie -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Background Pony #DAE2  
There are plenty of things that piss me off. I’m not exactly a serene person. And the fact that I’m not physically at your house punching you in the face speaks VOLUMES about what little civility I actually do have. And don’t blame me for Donald fucking Trump, I didn’t vote for him, I didn’t vote at all! (I would’ve voted for Gary Johnson had I any desire to vote.) Voting doesn’t solve much anymore. Either way, you get shit politicians who make shit laws that won’t go away.
Background Pony #137C
@Lord Goku  
First off, you need to chill. Secondly, I didn’t blame you. Please take the time to read my post properly before responding. And finally, it’s not that hard to disconnect yourself from politics. Trust me, it helps a lot.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Zamasu
@Terton  
But it’s one of the first things in the mainstream media, and whether it’s real or perceived, it’s the few bad apples that spoil the bunch. And like I said, I don’t have time to research every fucking issue 100%, I have a life outside this thread to lead.
Background Pony #137C
@Lord Goku  
“I don’t have time to research every fucking issue 100%”

…then why are you here? This isn’t the vent thread.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide