Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Background Human  
Remember that time in the comment section of a pony-ised Donald Trump fanart where a user told us not to trust what the news said about him and to judge with our own eyes and ears?

I got the same vibe from #89DB, but with a lot less pretentiousness and barely-concelaed malice under their words.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Well this could be a thing.

Ohio Republicans are trying to introduce House Bill 565, a no tolerance bill on abortion that will criminalize the act as if it was murder. Any fetuses 6 weeks and older will fall under the bill’s protection and both the doctor and mother will face jail or even the death penalty. Early versions of the bill (don’t know if these provisions are still in. Can’t make heads or tails over revised bills) even specified, I kid you not, no exceptions for “rape, incest or the threat of the mother’s life”.

The catch is that there’s speculation that this is designed to get challenged in court. Challenged until it ends up in the Supreme Court to decide the bill. The same Supreme Court that, and yes I will keep mentioning this, is not only majority conservative but just a month ago appointed a rapist who dodged the question every time he was asked whether he would overturn Roe v. Wade.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide