Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Ciaran
As someone currently over a year in my country’s mandatory National Service program(for males only)
No, just no
And I’m one of the lucky ones in an admin support roles, most don’t have this luxury and run the risk of say, I don’t know, dying in a freak accident
Which has happened multiple times over
Pay is shit as well
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
During the weekend, Trump half a “Blacks for Trump” rally at a Black Church in Detroit.
I’ll give you 3 guesses as to what was the majority of attendee’s skin colour was and the first 2 don’t count

Also to show how much Trump and his supports show how they “care” so much about Black people, Toiler Paer USA held a convention the day after that Trump was a guest at, and also had Charlie Kirk proudly boasting a “White Boy Summer” flag (A term that’s been a dog whistle amoungest the far-right crowd)
Did they run out of white churches in the area or something?
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
I’m honestly surprised that TERF’s, (Women who are traitorous hags to their actually well meaning sister activists), haven’t yet been pushed out of the Alt-Right alliance by Incels, (or as I call them: Fascist Women Haters), as a whole because that’s 100% GOING TO HAPPEN down the road.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

A rally planned to be held in Detroit by Nick Fuentes in his America First Political Action Committee (AFPAC) has been canceled by the venue that was to host it. The Russell Industrial Center canceled “due to fraudulent, knowing misrepresentation of the true nature of the event by the production company for their client, and our concern of safety for our facility, employees, tenants, and the surrounding communities.”
Fuentes then moved his group - which included Klan leader David Duke - to protest outside Huntington Place, where Charlie Kirk was hosting his “People’s Convention,” before moving on to a club in Greektown where they set up a podium. Sneako (aka Wish.com Andrew Tate) slapped the hat off a Black security guard, who then Superman punched him in the face, chipping one of his teeth.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
So Putin gave Mr. Kim a visit:
I have a feeling that NK’s selling of weapons to Russia is about to upgrade into DPRK troops directly deploying into Ukraine.
Background Pony #1F81
@Wiimeiser
I have doubts on if he actually died, since no official news source has confirmed it, nor any family/friends
Most im seeing is just random twitter accounts saying it (he apparently had a stroke last week and the dudes 95 so i doubt he has long left to live regardless, but still im waiting for an actual source to say that he’s dead)
Background Pony #1F81
I find it funny that social media ia already full of people either celebrating or condemning him, yet no one is actually checking to make sure if he actually kicked the bucket lol
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Former Israeli Member of Knesset Moishe Feiglin of the party Zehut quoted Hitler while discussing what he wants done with Gaza.
“As Hitler said,” he said to Channel 12 News, “‘I can’t live if one Jew is left.’…We can’t live in this land if one Islamo-Nazi remains in Gaza.”
Feiglin is described as a particularly aggressive Jewish fundamentalist, “The man seriously fantasizes…about a comprehensive holy war to conquer the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and in particular the Temple Mount – not in the name of nationalism, but in the name of God.”
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
I’ve been hearing about how Saudi Arabia is to blame quite a bit for Climate Change as of recently.
Are those Saudi Royals really fucking up the planet a lot on their part?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Saudi Arabia is one of the biggest sources of oil on the planet. They profit off of the continued use of fossil fuels.
Ironically IIRC they are also one of the biggest investors in alternative energy sources. They ain’t planning on getting rid of their money horse anytime soon but they are future-proofing themselves.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide