Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Terton
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Barghest Best Girl
If this doesn’t bar him from being in the next election then the US really is a fucking joke of a country.
Posted Report
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
If this doesn’t bar him from being in the next election then the US really is a fucking joke of a country.
Hah!
Now that’s too much wishful thinking…
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
For real, ever since Trump was first indicted a year and half or so ago this question has been examined.
The result? There’s nothing in the Constitution barring convicted felons from running for office.
Yes you can be President even if you can’t vote for the president.. You can run for president while in jail. You can be president while behind bars.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
I don’t want Trump to be President. Biden is an old man. Kennedy isn’t Kennedy.
God Damn all three of these candidates suck.
Let’s see what the third party candidates we got.
Libertarian: Chase Oliver. (Okay then I know nothing about him.)
Posted Report
Background Pony #C7FB
Trump getting sworn in from a cell will be the funniest thing that ever happened.
Posted Report
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@igotnopicks
When even renowned historical documentary director Ken Burns breaks out of his self-imposed neutral stance on politics to slam one of those three, it’s a clear sign that said candidate sucks way more than the other two combined, though.
Also, speaking of the libertarians, Donny Boy went to speak at their national convention last week (as previously announced in this thread). Despite his supporters trying to hog the front row seats at the expense of the actual delegates, he got copiously booed during his speech in which he asked them to nominate him (as a write-in candidate).
When the vote took place (with about 900 delegates casting their ballots), guess how many of them gave theirs to him?
Six.
I don’t usually think much of libertarians, but in that case I commend them for having some measure of sanity left.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Trump has been convicted on all 34 felony counts.
Huh
Didn’t think he would be convicted of all of them, even many liberal legal commentators like LegalEagle seemed to think this was the weakest of his four cases for the prosecution
But then again, when you really look at it from the full picture
His own lawyer was already convicted of this blatantly illegal activity that benefited Trump and the lawyer said that Trump was involved in the illegal activity
That’s already huge for the prosecution, if a gang member shot a rival of a gang leader, was convicted of it and said his gang boss was involved in it, that would already be 80% of the case done, wouldn’t it?
Posted Report
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Honestly the best part of it was when the people in attendance unanimously cheered for some things but booed him for things Libertarians opposed.
Like, they had principles. You don’t usually hear that when people like Ben Shabibo are giving them a bad name, but yeah they Madea point that they weren’t going to mindlessly clap like barking seals that usually make up MAGA crowds just because Trump said it.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
By the way, today means a Republican president has finally won the popular vote for the first time in 36 years.
Posted Report
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
By the way, today means a Republican president has finally won the popular vote for the first time in 36 years.
That there be some damn fine delicious irony.
Posted Report
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Background Pony #C7FB
@Terton
Please understand, I’m the opposite of a Trump supporter. If it’s between Trump and Biden, I take Biden. If it’s between Trump and Kennedy, I take the brain worm guy. If it’s between Trump and Mecha-Hitler, I will at least hear out Mecha-Hitler’s stance on Ukraine.
I’ve been partying since the first “guilty” was announced.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide