Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #FAA3
A tale of 2 Presidents, Memorial Day edition.
More like a tale of 1 President, and a guy who cosplayed as one in-between golf games.
In any case I know which of the two I’d rather have another four years of, and it’s definitely not the guy who sounds like a malfunctioning chat AI trained exclusively on right wing news and outrage.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
TBF, I too would like to pretend reality didn’t happen.
And if all the reich-wing meme art where Trump is ripped is any indication, so do reich-wingers.
We all just kinda wish things were different.
Background Pony #FAA3
@Background Pony #FAA3
No Trump was President once. And he turned out to be one of the worst Presidents of all time.
Yes, I know he was. It’s just really hard to take anything he did in the office seriously when so much of it was spent filling large blocks of “executive time” with mean spirited tweeting.
Also, not just one of the worst. The worst. Or at least he is according to a poll of 154 presidential historians earlier this year.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@igotnopicks
Technically he did lose the popular vote to her (which shows that the winner-takes-all attribution of electors in the Electoral College is deeply flawed and should be abandoned nationwide — so far, Maine and Nebraska are the only two states who had the right idea).
@Background Pony #FAA3
Impressive: he even managed to score significantly lower than Johnson and Buchanan this time.
Background Pony #8CED
I saw a list of swing states on PBS NewsHour, and North Carolina was one of them.
OK, can we PLEASE stop pretending that North Carolina is a swing state? It hasn’t significantly shifted in either direction since 2008, and has only gone to the Democratic candidate ONCE since 1976.
Ereiam
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Background Pony #8CED
Carter included, that would be twice, actually.
Also, there’s apparently a non-negligible chance that Mark Robinson’s Trump-endorsed candidacy for the governor’s seat (following a dreadful tenure as lieutenant-governor that just emphasized how batshit insane he is) might just act as enough of a deterrent to flip the state once more.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
So I was looking at news of the Rafah strike just now and saw a new death toll of 21
At first I was like “oh the death toll was revised?”
Isolated incident number 128
The IDF however claims the strike that killed 45 people may have actually been due to munitions stored at the site, but of course keep in mind the IDF is obviously biased and has lied before, like when they claimed they shot two women at a church because Hamas was in the area before going “woops no evidence of that”
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Closing arguments in Trump’s hush money trial has been given. The jury has been given their instructions and will deliberate tomorrow.
Meaning we can expect a verdict anytime between Wednesday and the end of the week, followed by Trump appealing, followed by him being given an extension on his appeal, followed by his extension receiving an extension and the bond being reduced by 60%, followed by another extension on that extension’s extension.
Poison Trail
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

That’s why Democrats ought to finally get the fucking hint and start pushing back.
If he’s convicted, no more “Former President”, only “Convicted Felon”.
Messaging is everything, facts don’t matter anymore. It’s time to drive the point home that the fucker’s a crime spree and that those are finally catching up to him no matter how many wrenches he throws into the system to bog it down with bullshit.
Background Pony #FAA3
“You won’t be able to sell those cars,” says the legally embroiled former president
To be fair he’s probably an expert on not being able to sell things, given how many times his businesses have gone bankrupt.
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Poison Trail
And if he’s not convicted… eh.
This always seemed like the shakiest case in terms of the law and the evidence. If twelve New Yorkers can see fit to let him off the hook, who am I to question their judgment?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide