Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
I mean if this results in him losing Mar-a-Lago, which he evidently values more than his family, then I’m all for it
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
There’s not much correlation.
It can be used as a measure of voter enthusiasm, but really the crowds that come out for vote in primaries are normally the hyper-partisans and not really indicative of the general population.
Now, the meta-data can offer some interesting clues about potential strengths and weaknesses, but I caution reading too much into it.
For example, the fact that Haley is still capturing a sizeable portion of the vote, particularly amoung independents, and the size of the “uncommitted” votes for the dems in Michigan can both be examples of potential weaknesses for Trump and Biden respectively.
It could also just be statistical noise from partisan voters.
Hard to say.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Dustcan
Apparently it was a unanimous decision so I’d like to know more about it
Basically the court unanimously ruled that states can’t bar people from serving under 14a in federal office but they can do it in state office, only federal congress can do that
There’s also the implication, that the liberal justices disagreed with, that even if a federal court convicts trump, he can still run as it is only up to congress to decide whether someone can run or not under that statue
Zaknel
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
Been busy in life lately, but I just found out Trump is required to appear on ballots this coming election. Seems he scored a solid win there, at least.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
By the by, Super Tuesday is tomorrow. The great mystery of who will be our 2 nominees this November will effectively be decided by day’s end.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
TERFs, Homosexual, and generally non-rich/non-Christian/non-white Republicans when the people they vote for ultimately hurt them by introducing and passing awful legislation:
If all must suffer, then the assholes who backed the individual responsible deserve to suffer too.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
In a major boon to dems chances of holding the senate, Kyrsten Sinema has announced she will retire at the end of her term and not seek reelection, clearing the chance of her being a spoiler.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
No credit to her. Polls indicated that not only was she going to lose, her attempt to pull a Lieberman was also going to fail as her Democratic replacement is projected to (just barely) still win with a split vote.
This is very much a “You can’t fire me, I quit!” move.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
I think the Brits got the dying Charles to concentrate in the womb if Kate Middleton the New Host, so that the Royal Family may do a white person Get Out procedure to keep the king alive for another century
Such as has been foretold by the sacred canon of the Anglican Church
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide