Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
There’s a lot of Misinfo surrounding the death of Nex Benedict that I feel I have to vent about it here
So basically there’s this notion going around that the bullies didn’t know Nex Benedict and vice versa, this is false
Nex has claimed that they had multiple altercations with the bullies including the bullies throwing shit at Nex and their friends, hell the incident where they sustained head trauma, according to Nex, happened because the bullies were mocking Nex in the bathroom. The bullies started it and got surprised when Nex decided to fight back
This false notion is due to an out of context quote by Nex where they said they didn’t know the bullies, but that was prior to the bullying situation not the actual bathroom fight itself, it’s blatantly obvious if you listened to the footage yourself but of course, people didn’t
Also can I say how fucked it is that bullying victims have to act 100% innocent and in-line in regards to their bullies? The bullies can do anything they want to their victims but the victims do anything irrational or in poor judgement in regards to bullying and suddenly it’s “well fuck them I guess”
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Bullying and abuse in our country holds the victims of such to the standard of the Perfect Victim. If they stray from that even a little, that makes them the true aggressor or at least responsible for the violence they sustained.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

yet another case of But Hamas Tho in germany.
Berlinale 2024 was accused of allowing antisemitism because many of its nominees and winner, including a palestinian and israeli filmmaker, have been very vocal against the current and ongoing conflict in Gaza, calling for a ceasefire and also against the expanding settlement and dystopian segregation of citizens in the West Bank. They used the word genocide and apartheid, followed with cheering and applause.
what critics noted, was the lack of mention of Hamas from these ppl.
Berlinale organizer had to put up a statement saying basically:
We condemn Hamas and Oct7 and we support bringing the hostages back. Antisemitism is never our policy and the opinions of individuals do not reflect ours.
Israel Embassy went apeshit and says: Berlinale went antisemitic. Proof that the german culture is still one sided against us.
Pundits be saying: Antisemitism has no place in Berlin Germany, not even in the Art scene.
I feel I’m taking crazy pills! Must you always preface by talking about Evil Hamas and Oct7 massacre before speaking about anything?
Like, if I said this would it be acceptable?!
“First and foremost we condemn Hamas terror attack on Oct 7 and we want the hostages back in good condition. That said; Fuck the IDF, Ceasefire now, Free Palestine, from the river to the sea, bitches! Peace out!”
Also.
Criticism of a country claiming to be a ethnostate is not a blanket antisemitism against the jewish people.
Israel CANNOT dictate and gatekeep what it means to be jewish globally.
Fuck that. A political entity having monopoly over an entire RACE and Religious identity, nyugga?! That’s fucked up.
Rant over.
Background Pony #48C1
What if the reason civics isn’t taught in schools is because Republicans don’t want kids to realize how bad their government is screwing them when they grow up?
ValenceWubs1738

@Commune
Hopefully there’s a good samaritan that knows them/attends the school that can enable retribution upon these broads, cuz I guaran-fuckin-tee the judge is gonna let ‘em off with that whole “they have their whole lives ahead of them” schtick. I know if I had some people like that as my peers, I’d be puttin’ their names and faces out there for the world to see. Feed ’em to the wolves.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Russian surrenders to Ukrainian drone
Instead of a bomb, it dropped a note that said “If you want to live, follow the bird across the field”. Meanwhile RuSSia is executing Ukrainian POWs.
Steam now blocked by Russia
Wonder what the idiotic reason is? I’m half expecting them to block Deviantart for pro Ukraine and LGBT stuff.
Plus apparently RuSSia will fully block VPN’s next month. We may not see a certain someone again if so.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Germany silencing jewish voices for ceasefire, some schools are teaching students that the 1948 Nakba is a myth, banning sigils for dead gazans…
what is going on over there?
like, you can simp over someone, you can try to atone for past sins but you’re just doing way too much right now.
It ain’t right. The world is looking at you, and the world is worried.
Cause your feverish insistence of not repeating that particular past may end up accomplishing the opposite of what you set out to do.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@tehwatever
That tends to happen when a country tries to rewrite their own history. Say what you want about the USA, at least our northern half is willing to teach our country’s dirty laundry in public schools.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Meanlucario
Bro what
Germany constantly teaches everything about 1930s Germany, Hitler, Nazis, WW2, etc. It’s everywhere. All kids have to visit an extermination camp at least once as part of their education. There are museums and memorial monuments everywhere.
Germany puts the US to shame a thousand times over in terms of teaching about its own dark history.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@The Smiling Pony
I agree. the average german student knows WAY more history, even their own, than the average American.
@Meanlucario
IMO It is precisely because they are very aware of their dark history that they are doing everything they can to rectify their mistakes and to ensure the safety of jews everywhere–and since Israel claims to be THE only safe haven for jews, it’s only logical that protecting Israel and her actions and interest and feeling, would also mean protecting the global jewish community.
It’s just so bizarre that they’re willing to go after individual jews, jewish groups and jewish communities who are concerned about the increasingly unhinged action that Israel is taking, in their name.
On top of harassing palestinians (whom they insist on calling arab-israeli or jordanian, because Palestine is a non-entity) and shutting down anti-gaza-siege activism.
Almost like literally turning a blind eye just to avoid being called antisemitic or something.
Which is, to me, kinda missing the point.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Wasn’t the game I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream unplayable in the German version because they removed the WW2 part?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Kinda. Normally you need to complete all 5 characters’ plot to unlock the endgame, but speedrunners figured out a workaround that could skip Nimdok’s section.
Incidentally the game self-censors by replacing the swastika with AM’s logo and the devs hoped that would be enough to pass Germany censorship laws. Since it’s blatantly obvious you’re still in a concentration camp and (post-reveal) playing as a Nazi, it didn’t work.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Meanlucario
Up until 15 years ago the german games ratings board wouldn’t rate games that had nazi symbols in them. Note, not banned, just not rated, so couldn’t be sold in stores (same as ESRB).
That wasn’t for “we don’t talk about history” reasons, but because games weren’t seen as artistic expression, just entertainment, thus trivializing nazism.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide