Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Honestly, the video game industry is the best example of the BS, since the CEOs are loaded yet refuses to pay their employees more than minimum wage. At least Nintendo’s CEO took a pay cut to keep things running, where Activision and EA would sooner lay off half their staff if it meant they wouldn’t lose a penny. That isn’t mentioning laying off employees to give the illusion of growth to make shareholders happy.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
This AR-15 discourse would make sense if it wasn’t for the fact that most people don’t want to realize the people most likely to own one are upper-class, affluent, White (or even Asian if you’re in California) suburbanite parasites who have five or six figures in their checking accounts.
The very demo that’s been shifting Dem lately.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
@The Smiling Pony
Still, you’re far less likely to find a hillbilly redneck with an AR-15 than an upper-class suburbanite with one. They’re more likely to own shotguns than anything else (and shotguns aren’t as tightly regulated as most other firearms are; given that most of them only fire one round at a time, and are used more for recreational purposes than “self-defense”, it’s not hard to see why).
Posted Report
Background Pony #1F81
@Violet Rose in The Rain
Saying that this is a far-right “psych-op” to make things worse fir trans people is just conspiracy theory nonsense
The far-right try and pull this pulls hit everytime a MAGA starts a shooting, we’re supposed to be better then this
(Also yhe shooter has been confirmed trans by multiple sources)
Posted Report
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
It would be the first mass shooting known to be perpetrated by a trans person.
Guess all trans are mass shooters now.
The only person I heard talk about the shooter was the dean of the school who said he was a loved and accepted student at a Christian school. I really doubt that.
Posted Report
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
The only person I heard talk about the shooter was the dean of the school who said he was a loved and accepted student at a Christian school. I really doubt that.
  • Loved and accepted
  • Christian school
One of those two statements is a lie.
Posted Report
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
I find it hilarious national and media Dems trashed Bernie for writing off Florida as a waste of time and money and he turned out to be correct.
Posted Report
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Zaknel
How do I put it this way, a company that dies if it pays its workers a living wage will die regardless
In the real world, this never fucking happens, no company has ever shuttered its doors because of paying a living wage
@Zaknel
Lmao at the source, workers have been fighting for wage increases way before any racist movement coopted it for their uses
I don’t think you know how the real world works, workers fighting for higher wages don’t lead to higher unemployment holy fuck
Insofar as higher wages are correlated with high unemployment, it’s the general law of capitalist accumulation, but this can be combatted with a strengthen working class that can fight back against this
@Violet Rose in The Rain
The American police wouldn’t have a ready made manifesto to plant it a mass shooting happens holy shit, also what do your sources have anything to do with the police?
Commune
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
@Beth
As a person who is way too obsessed with true crime for his own good, this is not true in the slightest
Andrew Blaze, Alex Mckinney, and others that I can’t remember all did mass shootings before this guy
Posted Report
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
I hope Kamala Harris or Gavin Newsom don’t become the Dem frontrunner in 2028 on the grounds that a) they suck, and b) presidents from California almost always steer the country towards disaster (see: Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan, whose faces and names are still all over Greater LA for some reason).
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
Massachusetts RMV (their DMV) threatens Virginia man’s drivers license for not getting Massachusetts plates. He doesn’t even live in Massachusetts and they’re still trying to force him to get Massachusetts plates by threatening to go through the Virginia DMV to revoke the man’s license. This is why I think car registration (and traffic laws in general) is ultimately a scam for states to make more money off the backs of citizens. This guy should definitely sue that piece of shit “commonwealth.”
Commune

🚙
@SleepySteve
Harris has too much baggage with her to be a good contender
Newsom is better with greater name recognition, but democrat governor of California will very much inflame the Republican base
Other than Newsom, I think the most likely candidates will be Jon Ossoff, Pete Buttigieg and Gretchen Whitmer
I think Ossoff would be the most likely to win the general election out of all of them just based on that he just doesn’t have as much baggage as the rest of them. Beyond Pete and Whitmer being targeted by conservative pundits, they are also gay and a woman respectively. While Ossoff is a Jew, he isn’t as visible with his identity as the others and anti-semitism isn’t as visible in American society as misogyny or homophobia(although in the event of his nomination, I do not doubt the level of anti-semitism will rise dramatically)
Also, Ossoff would function well as a bridge candidate between the progressive democrats and establishment democrats, so that’s another point going for him
Posted Report
YourPalContrail

high altitude cloud pone
it really is disheartening to see that shitstorm. Clearly being trans doesn’t make one become a serial murderer. but the climate the United states is in its like people shut off their brain an go to the easiest scapegoat when investigating further into motives is necessary.
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

CHS, Class of 20XX
@YourPalContrail
Hey, they’re embracing the Second Amendment and their God-given right to keep and bear arms. If anything, it makes them better Americans.
And I don’t even know if I’m being sarcastic anymore, or if I’m just that fucking cynical about this godforsaken country.
Posted Report
Zaknel
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
I was getting so hyped to type out a whole lengthy response to everything about minimum wage. But, somewhere, a voice says to me that it will just never end, so guns it is.
@Background Human
While there may be some cases where a shooting could have been prevented if we had tighter gun control laws than we do, in general, someone that bent on causing harm may not be so easily thwarted. Not to mention that an unarmed population is much easier for a government to abuse.
See here for a more comprehensive description.
Posted Report
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
In Chicago the head of the police union says up to 800 to 1,000 officers could resign if teacher and progressive Brandon Johnson is elected mayor.
Honestly, that would be awesome. I love it when already useless cops defund themselves.
Posted Report
YourPalContrail

high altitude cloud pone
I do think trans people should own a gun if they can handle that responsibility. especially if they do feel threatened for being themselves. let’s just not pretend that a trans person, or any person for that matter, defending their life is in any way comparable to serial murder.
I know that you are just being cynical but I worry that saying stuff like that can be taken out of context bu ideologically driven rightoids
Posted Report
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Zaknel
It’s funny how a mass murderer can kill as many people with a pencil–with a fuckin’ pencil!–as they can with a gun, while people standing up to tyranny are totally helpless without their blessed AR-15s.
Posted Report
YourPalContrail

high altitude cloud pone
I didn’t recognize Randy’s other name at first. but there are others that are you could argue that are at the very least cross dressers like Ed Gein (although not matching the shooter part is a prolific serial killer)
from one true crime fan to another with love.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
People are once again saying we should be arming teachers in light of the latest school shooting.
You don’t even trust teachers to choose which books they read to your kids, but you want them packing?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide