Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

Hey, remember when Silbasa used to shit-talk America’s army by saying it was too soft by having so many women and that we can only rely on manly strength once, “technology goes dark”?
Ha.
“Manly strength” can only get an army so far. Amateurs talk strategy while experts talk logistics. The American military’s strength lies in the soft boring factors, it’s logistics, it’s R&D, it’s bureaucracy. America does have a lot of female soldiers, sailors, marines, air women, and pretty soon space women. Yet each and every last one serves a purpose and can be trained to hold if the need arises.
Modern warfare is a far cry from ancient warfare where strength was what won the day. Now it’s who can pump out the most reliable tanks, who can train the most effective battalions, who knows the most, and who has the better leaders.
Posted Report
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
American soldiers can operate radically different than other armies.
They have a lot more volition and individually. They can operate a lot more independently.
In close combat they speak calmly to each other on first name basis. Like psychopaths.
They will always do the most unpredictable thing.
They love night and infared.
They have technology that dehumanizes and gamifies violence. You never see the American, before showing up as a red blob on their screen.
Always nuclear air superiority. Using a jet to clip a drone and not even owning it is not air superiority.
Riding on a horse without a shirt doesn’t compete. Our women and trans people are just as deadly, the American ass whooping is non binary.
Our tech isn’t going dark. That’s the power fantasy of some delusional old guy.
Posted Report
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Ex President Trump news dealing with the criticism of Silicon Valley Bank.
WOKENESS CAUSED IT not gutting Dodd Frank. Thank you, Orange Man for being so bad not handling your criticism.
Also note 16 banks failed under Trump.
While only 1 failed under Biden.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@The Smiling Pony
That’s a real technique. Close combat means rapid hostile takeover of a building or vehicle. Enemy has no idea several Americans are already inside talking to each other.
Often involves setting up explosives, taking out variables with small suppressed arms, and overwhelming the target all at once (once the guns start firing and cover blown they yell sure)
Almost like playing a videogame. FPS games are more accurate in terms of close combat than field artillery or ranged warfare.
Psychopath is the cultural term sometimes used to describe people who maintain a flat affect under extreme conditions. I don’t mean like the literal criminal definition. Actually you have to be low empathy or good control of your emotions to be any soldier, let’s get real, don’t pretend autoloading rifles and low empathy is weird in the same sentence.
You can listen to people who fought against America on YouTube.
They all say it’s pretty much hopeless.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Beth
@Beth
Why are you going into all of this here?
What is it about My Little Pony and it’s fandom that you think makes this the right site for you to bring up these subjects, or post them in this thread?
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
Oh I vaguely forget that. There is some arbitrary line in the politics thread.
When doubted I explain myself.
I’ll tone it down. There is no fighting America. China maybe, but not Russia.

Edit: now I can see how this happens. Some discussion of fighting America, and most of the world doesn’t really know how America fights anymore. Discouraging anyone from standing against this country is a public service in my eyes.

Let’s get back to the civil politics, I can spare the details about the combat, my point is just that it’s no longer ‘manly men with swords and horse’. Not everyone that meets American opposition is the bad guy, I’m not committing treason by mentioning the most basic techniques you see on the Xbox. Knowing how America fights could help people surrender.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Beth
Maybe playing devil’s advocate here, but insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan would beg to differ. It’s because they stubbornly refused to surrender that they were eventually successful in seeing America vacate the premises with their goals unfulfilled, despite the asymmetry of the losses.
They just had to hold on until the American public voted in someone who was willing to put an end to what they deemed a sunk-cost fallacy.
Zaknel
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
I try not tk be a keyboard warrior. So theae days, I mostly just drop in some libertarian insight in the hope that it will at least help someone who reads it understand the other side’s views a little better, and just stop responding if it looks like it’s gonna turn into a long-winded debate.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide