Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@SleepySteve
Never heard before about Kevin Van Ausdal being a predator.
(Trump endorsement? Sounds good enough to some.)
I should hope she’s not. Not holding my breath, but I want so much for Marcus Flowers to shrink her lead if not take it away.
Background Pony #1F81
@Luca H.
The vast majority of people here actually don’t like this type of people who keep trying to insit that Trump won the election.
Honest question here, not trying to be hostel. But why dd you think the people in this thread would like you if you came across as a nutjob?
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
@Vivace
Well, looking further, he wasn’t a predator, but considering reports that he had marital problems and tried to run a bluedog Dem campaign (which has never worked for Georgia Dems anymore for the last 20 years), Dems really didn’t put up much of a fight.
Also, Trump endorsements didn’t do much for Jody Hice and Brian Kemp.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Iunno M8, Qaren won her first primary by siccing her supporters on her Republican opponent until they dropped out then won her general unopposed when the Dems didn’t put anyone against her.
But earlier this year she won her primary against like 3 other opponents with like 70% of the vote. She has an opponent going into the general this time, but her district doesn’t have any excuse this time. They genuinely believe in her crazy.
SleepySteve
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
@Dustcan
Perhaps she won that much because of built-in incumbency advantage? That’s an underrated factor. Should also note that she won less votes than Kemp and Walker did in the primary.
Anywho, California governor Gavin Newsom has vetoed a bill that would’ve allowed safe injection sites in the Bay Area and Los Angeles.
What a creep.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Biden seems intent on snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in November. The emergency labor panel he appointed to resolve the ongoing dispute between US rail carriers and the railworker unions has presented a draft contract with a very heavy pro-employer slant, which is outraging rank and file members (full disclosure, More Perfect Union is a leftist outlet).
How would this kill Dems’ chances in November? Well, rail workers have been laboring without a contract for about three years, allegedly because the rail companies refuse to bargain in good faith. An industry-wide rail strike is imminent, and this has the potential to crater the economy with corporate supply lines still scrambled as it is.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Dang. Brandon slept for 2 years straight, awoke full of energy and used it to go full Dark Brandon for a couple weeks, but got tired of winning and has already gone back to bed.
What a ride.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Meanlucario
Republicans (and most evangelicals and baptists) are very pick and choose with what parts of the bible they care about; beat your wife for being unfaithful? OK! Donate your riches to enter Heaven? Up to interpretation! Commit mass genocide if your skylord is insulted? OK! Turn the other cheek? Listen, there are multiple interpretations…
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
This is the tweet that got me permanently suspended from Twitter.
This is basically the same as getting banned for saying “All Nazis must perish.” This is what Twitter considers “hateful conduct”.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
I mean, I ain’t in any hurry to cry over some bigots. Fuck ’em.
But that tweet is dangerously close to a call for violence. Sucks but sometimes you are the bad guy for wishing ill upon the least among us.
Yeah, one of their no-names in an opinion article.
Meanwhile their talking heads (ie the actual Fox News) are still flailing around like they’re from a GMOD animation over the raid.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Double post.
Donald Trump, the most broke-ass MFer you’ll ever see this side of poverty, is now suing the FBI to get the documents he stole back.
I mean. He’s broke AF. Of course he needs them back so he can sell them to pay his rent.
The real news though is that he was set to represent himself pro se in the court case, but apparently found a shmuck to be his (unpaid) lawyer at the last second. Ooh, he teased me so hard with that one.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Found out today is the 12th anniversary of the brutal bus hostage crisis in Manila back in 2010. It was so huge, the whole world was watching us.
I was just a carefree teenager when these whole drama show happened live on tv. My parents kept me from watching it because of how it ended terribly. Now that I have grown up, dug up the whole story these past years now I understand what actually happened and never have I’ve been so disappointed with our government here.
It’s basically a well known decorated cop named Rolando Mendoza who got fired from his duty because he was wrongly accused for alleged involvement in drug-related crimes and extortion.
Note that this happened during Aquino’s administration and it was his first month as a president so Duterte has absolutely nothing to do with this bullshit.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide