Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@CaptainXtra
Ukraine’s candidacy to EU isn’t gonna have that much of a bearing over the European countries’ involvement in the war, which happens under the scope of NATO (if anything else, the war is probably cause said process to drag in length, sadly).
France and Germany are the political and economical top dogs in Europe (even moreso since Brexit). If both of them agree that they can’t do without the Russian gas after all, there’s not much the rest can do to stop them.
Background Pony #1D40
@Ereiam
The point is that as long as Belarus is a separate country, Lukashenko can either resign or be overthrown. He’s hated in Belarus, while Putin is mostly supported in Russia. Regime change in Belarus is significantly more likely than in Russia.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Background Pony #1D40
Lukashenko’s repression of the protests following the rigged election two years ago showed that the chances of that happening are quite thin (not as much as those of the same happening to Putin, sure, but still not an optimistic outcome).
And even if he got kicked out, that would be the signal for Putin to step in (and Russian troops would have an easier time there than in Ukraine). Like I said, as long as Putin can count on Lukashenko to keep Belarus in lockstep, he’s all too happy to remain hands-off.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
France and Germany are the political and economical top dogs in Europe (even moreso since Brexit). If both of them agree that they can’t do without the Russian gas after all, there’s not much the rest can do to stop them.
Well, no secret here, you and I are French and German. And I think we’re both… let’s say experienced enough to - eh, je ne sais quoi - give comments that are not aimed at merely creating panic and confusion.
But, the current situation is more than worrying.
I don’t know exactly what I should focus on here. The way in which we (especially us Germans) in Europe have made ourselves dependent on gas in recent years through Russian false friendship, how much we would actually like to make ourselves independent of fossil fuels in a green Europe, but cannot do so, and how much we are dependent on the US goodwill and everyone is afraid of what the next US elections will show. Choose of your personal worst case.
Background Pony #7E18
@Seiken
In my opinion if awful fucks not being here makes the site and the fandom weaker, then let it be weak.
Fuck em.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Biden has backed off from nominating that anti-abortion judge thanks to…Rand Paul opposing it. Congressional Dems and the voters have widely been displeased over this announcement but Biden only backed off once his Alzheimer’s made him forget which Kentucky senator he was bending the knee to.
No word on why Paul opposes it, but speculation is that Paul just has some personal distaste with the judge.
But speaking of Biden letting Republicans walk all over him in some sick fetish display, remember how he first proposed nominating the judge as part of some deal with Moscow Mitch?
McConnell told the New York Times “there was no deal” with Biden to trade a Meredith nomination for other considerations in the chamber, calling the president’s willingness to nominate his favored conservative judge the kind of “collegiality” senators used to display.
“This was a personal friendship gesture,” McConnell added.
Hey Brandon, do you know what that is? That’s an openhanded slap and you thanked him for it.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
These include ectopic pregnancies - pregnancies that both will kill the baby and mother - and pregnancy complications in general on the off chance that a miscarriage will occur and thus get the hospital charged.
That’s without mentioning how Fox News has spent the last couple days doxxing the doctor who gave the 10yo Ohio tape survivor an abortion. The same Fox News that let Bill O Reilly murder an abortion doctor after spending literal years calling him a baby killer.
Reilly, coward, of course pussied of responsibility and lied about all of it after one of his nutjob followers finally killed the doctor, but the bottom line is that yes. Texas doctors have legitimate worry for both their business and lives while then Pro-Death party and their megaphones are crusading for their murders right this very moment m
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
What do the GOP think of OG Native Americans?
Like I’m gonna guess they’re secretly not fond of them and want their reserves to be turned into golf courses and shit…
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
In some good news, Alex Jones has lost his defamation lawsuit against the Sandy Hook families. All that’s to be determined now is how much he has to pay in fines towards those families for lying about the school shooting.
Weird flex but okay. One would think it’d be pretty easy to not be associated with those things, but then again Jones really wants to sell his snake oil diet supplements so it was kinda hard for him to not be associated with those things and now he really wants you to not focus on that.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
I’m just pondering, what good did it do for the GOP to reject a bipartisan commission investigation into Jan 6th?
They must be internally cringing to some degree over that choice…
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@CaptainXtra
Agreeing to an investigation admits that there’s something to investigate in the first place.
The GOP line is absolutely nothing untoward happened on Jan 6th, it was just a few peaceful American patriots being offered tours of the Capitol by Capitol police. And it was all Pelosi’s fault, anyway.
Background Pony #7E18
I am hitting X so hard the button broke. I’ve heard that shit for years from so many conservative pundits and it was the most annoying gaslight. Also the use of THAT fucking buzzword.
Forgive me if I don’t believe you.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Seiken
@Background Pony #7E18
“I’m definitely left leaning, I just happen to think the far right isn’t an issue, the gays and trans should stay in their place, racism isn’t real, bullying is good, …”
There used to be a term for this, “concern troll”, but that also implied at least an attempt. There ain’t anybody on this planet that doesn’t see right through you.
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Background Pony #7E18
A random horse, now thats worth convincing to give a couple examples:
  • i am for heavy gun control (2nd ammendment is 100% mis-interpreted by gun advocates)
  • i am a Bernie-Bro, i was extremely disappointed that they put up Hillary for Election
  • i am for universal healthcare, privatized healthcare is an absolute shit show
  • i am for abortions
  • i am for higher taxes
  • a completely free market is terrible as it lends itself to absolute abhorrent greedy nature which makes for anti-worker and anti-consumer business practices
I agree on almost all issues John Oliver brings up.
Again, not wanting to have images removed to cater to baby people’s feelings or not agreeing to them being harmful is neither a left or right wing believe. Some people just want to push that narrative to easily dismiss any arguments, because “everyone who disagrees with me is an alt right nazi wannabe hitler” is some people’s go to mentality. A very unhealthy and closed minded one.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide