Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Considering how every single Republican president since Eiesenhower literally 60 ago has left office with a bigger deficit and debt than they walked in with, yeah.
“Party of fiscal responsibility”.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
Before 2016, sure. These days I’m not sure anything less than either aggrieved leftists out-CIAingPaddocking a Blackrock investor conference or a full-on Maoist insurgency would get them to do a 70s-republican redux on guns. Like when a leftist does a shooting like in Dayton, the most you’ll hear out of them is a tu quoque followed by some blame the culture war BS.
No, because Jimmy “history’s greatest monster” Carter was also pretty bad, and while Clinton was better than the CIA plant that he replaced, I know an awful lot of Serbs who have extremely hard feelings towards him regarding his actions in the former Yugoslavia, and quite a few Canadian, Mexican, and American friends who have hard feelings towards him regarding NAFTA. Obama persecuted more whistleblowers than all previous administrations combined, expanded the drone war, pressured my country to throw my mate Kim Dotcom in prison for spurious reasons, and is directly responsible for the election of Donald Trump.
I wish liberals would stop using that as a win, because it always comes at the expense of social programs. “Sorry, M4A can’t be done because we need to get into a dick-measuring contest with the GOP over muh deficits!
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
No, because Jimmy “history’s greatest monster” Carter was also pretty bad, and while Clinton was better than the CIA plant that he replaced, I know an awful lot of Serbs who have extremely hard feelings towards him regarding his actions in the former Yugoslavia, and quite a few Canadian, Mexican, and American friends who have hard feelings towards him regarding NAFTA. Obama persecuted more whistleblowers than all previous administrations combined, expanded the drone war, pressured my country to throw my mate Kim Dotcom in prison for spurious reasons, and is directly responsible for the election of Donald Trump.
While you may have a point in that Democrat presidents sucked too, it nonetheless is in no way an argument against what he said about the Republican ones.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Copper, Steel, and Wood prices are dropping like stones due to demand destruction.
Another nail in the coffin of “it’s a supply issue”.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Friday overruled Roe v. Wade, eliminating the constitutional right to abortion after almost 50 years in a decision that will transform American life, reshape the nation’s politics and lead to all but total bans on the procedure in about half of the states.
The ruling will test the legitimacy of the court and vindicate a decades-long Republican project of installing conservative justices prepared to reject the precedent, which had been repeatedly reaffirmed by earlier courts. It will also be one of the signal legacies of President Donald J. Trump, who vowed to name justices who would overrule Roe. All three of his appointees were in the majority in the 6-to-3 ruling.
The decision, which echoed a leaked draft opinion published by Politico in early May, will result in a starkly divided country in which abortion is severely restricted or forbidden in many red states but remains freely available in most blue ones.
Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. voted with the majority but said he would have taken “a more measured course,” stopping short of overruling Roe outright. The court’s three liberal members dissented.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
The day the SC starts revoking rights is a day most bleak.
Wonder what the next right to fall will be? Are we only guaranteed the rights explicitly laid out in an ancient document written by long dead men?
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Hmm, where’s that one ‘centrist’ here that swore up and down that this ruling will just affect abortion and totally won’t affect gay marriage, sodomy, or contraception. I yearn to hear his/her enlightened words of the golden middle now…
They can take their “middle” ground and ram it up their ass. Right down the middle.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide