Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@CaptainXtra
I can’t tell if you’re being serious or just pretending. That is the least friendly “handshake” I’ve seen between two country leaders.
Let’s contrast with these!
medium
medium
medium
Turkey’s “problem” is they don’t like that Finland and Sweden support certain Kurdish political groups that are aligned with Kurdish militants active in and around Turkey. Their protest is a strongarm protest to get those two countries to change course. Do note that Turkey is the only NATO country in decades that’s actually told Russia to fuck off with their little airspace intrusions… by shooting shit down.
The world, and most issues, isn’t a simplistic binary.
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

high altitude cloud pone
I mean I certainly don’t think think he’s far right… or right at all rather. Seems to me he probably aligns close with someone like Andrew Yang due to MLKs advocacy for a UBI and a jobs program.
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Yes and i don’t blame them. If we take that history lesson than we also need to look at the side that tried to fight growing regime and some of them disappeared never to be seen again. That is of course talking about extreme cases, but i would never blame people not risking their lifes. Not everyone has the courage to put their lifes on the line.
And in our current climate where people who do speak up might end up losing their lifelihood. Either in the moment or 5 years later when someone digs through your social media.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@WatermelonRat
It’s always fucking wild to me when US conservatives today go “mmm, be more like MLK, sweeatie :)” - cookie-cutter blonde FOX NEWS host #52 on Twitter.
Like… MLK was radical… he wasn’t just spitting hard truths about pervasive racism in America, but about how most americans were indirectly supporting racism by not caring, not wanting to rock the boat, “change will come, don’t rush it :)”, etc.
And that’s completely ignoring all his pro-worker ideals that the US has tried very hard (and mostly succeeded!) at removing from the public consciousness.
WatermelonRat
Starlight Glimmer - For Patreon supporters
Sunset Shimmer - For Patreon supporters
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Ruby - For users who have donated to the site
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Assistant
Upload King
@YourPalContrail
Today we consider him a moderate, and intellectuals at the time may have recognized him as such, but the common person and those in power perceived him as an agitator stirring up trouble. According to the FBI:
In the light of King’s powerful demagogic speech. … We must mark him now if we have not done so before, as the most dangerous Negro of the future in this nation from the standpoint of communism, the Negro, and national security.
The Smiling Pony

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@YourPalContrail
The “implication” is that if conservatives view Time magazine as leftists, then Time’s definition of “moderate” can’t be trusted by conservatives to mean the same thing they define as “moderate”.
Time magazine is an American weekly publication that focuses on current events and has a liberal bias.
Time Magazine is clearly biased in favor of left-leaning causes
The above are extremely milquetoast descriptions; one should look at the more mainstream conservative outlets like FOX, Breitbart, OANN, etc. to see what the average real GOP voter thinks about Time.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
There are Nazis in Ukraine, as of February 24, anyway.
For MLK apparently capitalism is to blame, though I might be wrong. It always seems to be capitalism or white nationalism in the US.
The Smiling Pony

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@YourPalContrail
Did I say you couldn’t? I’m just pointing out that a publication conservatives have pegged as being “clearly leftist/liberal” may not be the one you want to support the claim that MLK was a “moderate”.
Travel back in time some decades, see how “moderate” the average american thought MLK was, with all his talk about passive racism and the workers’ struggle. Sure, by today’s standard of “actually, racism really is bad”, what the establishment has allowed to filter through from him does seem moderate, but by the standards of his time… he was a firebrand.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Wiimeiser
No one is saying that Ukraine doesn’t have Nazis, but so does Russia and the USA. And last I heard, Russia and the USA has a high ratio than Ukraine does, even before the invasion.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide