Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Russia’s economy is entering what is possibly the most precipitous tailspin in modern economic history.
Mimicking the rapid fall of Venezuela, the Russia asset and futures markets have shed billions and billions of dollars. Days of closure of Russian commodity markets have resulted in many major Russian companies plunging to their lowest ever prices, likely to bottom out the moment the markets reopen.
Russia will likely enter a recession soon even if sanctions are lifted. With the possibility of spiraling into a full on mini-depression if said sanctions last for a few months.
With over half their foreign cash reserves frozen, and major Russia asset holders like Germany moving to freeze even more, Putin only has a small, and ever shrinking cushion to work with.
If sanctions last a full year, and continue to ramp up, we could even see the complete collapse of the Russian economy. Particularly if major consumer countries divest from Russian oil and gas.
Background Pony #1F81
It seems like Russian bots/shills and the Far-Right are trying to brigade Twitter by making Putin out to be the good guy, since there has been an increase in posts that have phrasing along the lines of #IStandWithPutin
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
If sanctions last a full year, and continue to ramp up, we could even see the complete collapse of the Russian economy. Particularly if major consumer countries divest from Russian oil and gas.
If this happens, would Russia end up like the poor countries in Africa, where children will starve, and people in wealthier countries like Burkina Faso will run donation campaigns?
@Background Pony #1F81
What does the Far Right even want? A return to the pre-Civil War era where non-whites were slaves and scientific progress was nonexistent?
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@BlitztheDragon
I’m a straight white guy, so two of those wouldn’t apply to me (though still things that shouldn’t return), though the gender roles would fuck me up since I’m not able to work and would rely on the woman I marry to bring home the bacon.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, AKA the doomsday clock keepers will meet over what is going on in the Ukraine.
Putin shelling Europe’s largest nuclear power plant
Needless to say this will have far reaching consequences if they damage the containment vessel.
Russian aircraft violate Sweden airspace
A pair of Su-27’s and a pair of Su-24’s. This is the last thing that needs to happen over there. Fuck it I hope they join NATO and piss off Adolph Putin even further.
A Russian chopper also violated Japan’s airspace.
And I just ordered this shirt:
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The Jan 6 call committee has concluded that Trump did in fact break several laws in trying to overturn the election.
I mean. We already knew that, but thanks for making it official. Now to quote Farron Cousins: “Good. Now arrest him.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide