Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #5A3A
Nixon is arguably worse…
For what it’s worth, my dad remembers Nixon’s time in office quite well. He thinks Trump was far, far worse.

@Dustcan
So yeah, Trump isn’t the official worst
Yet.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Thanotos Omega
Yeah Jackson gets a pass for me because he faught the Bank and won. And he hated paper money. Funny because he’s on paper money nowadays.
@Goku Black
Boy and howdy Buchanan is the worst President because he did nothing to help the nation stick together by the time Lincoln got in the southern states left the union.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I went down a little supreme court ruling rabbit hole and was reading some of the reactions to the gay marriage ruling from a few years back.
Saw this gem from an anti-gay conservative think tank.
“Nobody has the right to say that a mom or a woman or a dad or a man is irrelevant.”
Now, this tool was saying it as a way to say the SC had “taken the voices” away from people. But, as the right so often does, this statement can be taken in the exact opposite way and used to destory their point. Because by denying gay marriage and the adoption of children by gay couples, you are saying that some men and women, and moms and dads, are irrelevant under the law.
I find this amusing in light of the numerous unselfaware comments GQP heads have been spouting lately about everything from covid to Jan 6th.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Dustcan
Bro, I didn’t even know who the hell Buchanan was until a few days ago, in spite of him being instrumental to the Civil War being a thing.
If that doesn’t make public school look pointless, then I dunno what will.
WatermelonRat
Starlight Glimmer - For Patreon supporters
Sunset Shimmer - For Patreon supporters
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Ruby - For users who have donated to the site
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Assistant
Upload King
@Goku Black
The South started seceding when Lincoln was elected, but before he was sworn in. Buchanan was still president at that point, and essentially sat on his hands while the South seceded and began seizing federal arsenals. As a result, when Lincoln took office the Confederacy was already well established and heavily armed.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
Are you only 13? When I was born, Reagan was still president. The worst president in my lifetime was obviously Bush junior, given all the terrible things he did and that we’re still living with.
Pretty much, and is why I roll my eyes whenever I see the more libertarian wing of the GOP praise Reagan, because all the shitty things that the GOP does and stands for stems directly from him.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
Sorry I don’t consider Bush worse than Trump, but I’d rather not have to choose the times I lived with two pieces of shit as President. Went through the entirety of my childhood under Clinton and Bush I guess Bush has the benefit of being president when I was politically ignorant
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
It would return everything to simple majority votes.
As of right now, most votes save for a few select cases require a 60 vote threshold to be crossed. In the past, lawmakers would have to actually talk to maintain a filibuster, but now the mere threat of one created the 60 vote thing.
Eliminate the filibuster, and the majority can basically pass what it wants.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
This is due to a combination of shortage of goods and workers.
Is that what they’re saying?
Why is it that when [Insert Reason Here] happens prices go up but when [Insert Reason Here] is fixed prices never go down?
MethidMan
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

They already are blaming Biden for inflation. While I was waiting in the lobby of the building where I had to get blood drawn, they had a TV with Fox News on it with some guest saying all sort of negative things going on with Biden in office, including inflation.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Fauci called Sen. Marshall a moron and the right wing are all clutching their pearls over it.
This was after 15 minutes of Marshall asking Fauci why “his office” couldn’t find the doctors financial records…which are publicly available. Both his personal disclosures, and the full financial reports of the NIH, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, CDC, and HHS.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
He also spent…Monday(?) telling Rand Paul he’s a dumbass and a grifter who’s literally profiting off extending this pandemic.
In hindsight it’s not surprising that Republicans have made a boogeyman out of one of the top “smart guys” in the country. Doubly so in how unsurprising the MAGA Death Cult abhors the same guy for trying to save lives.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Sounds like one giant phishing scam to me considering all of the personal data you have to input. I bet the sites disappear overnight now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide