Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #51EA
@Background Pony #51EA
Oh don’t worry I’m not confused at all. I’m fully aware you like to spout off about things you don’t understand.
Bro if there’s someone out there claiming to be a libertarian that really believes the state should have a say on what women do with their bodies or how they manage their reproductive rights, they’re no libertarian, they’re just another dime a dozen conservative that doesn’t want to pay taxes.
Background Pony #C9EE
@Background Pony #51EA
Not true at all. Many Libertarians became libertarians through a belief in natural rights and that one of the few duties of the government is to safeguard those rights. If you are one of those people, and you believe that an unborn child is a person and therefore has a right to life, the government would have a duty to protect that right and the mother does not have the right to abort.
This is not a new discussion amongst libertarians.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@NitroFury
Oh it’s worse then that, the kid left a damn note that screamed “I am about to shoot this school up please help me!” and they not only refused to take him out of the school they didn’t even check to see if he had his gun with him,
Background Pony #51EA
@Background Pony #C9EE
Sorry if this is how you’re discovering that you’re just another conservative and not the super cool radical free thinker so many “no steppy on snekky” believe they are.
@Thanotos Omega
Oh, there’s more! The kid also got caught on a school computer looking for how to buy ammo for his new toy, and his mother’s message to him about it was (paraphrasing) “lol I’m not mad, we just gotta teach to not get caught XD”.
The parents were well beyond negligent, every possible known sign was there and shown to them, and it seems they not only did nothing, but encouraged them. Probably thought “them damn librals gettn’ to our bisness, no nothin’ commies ain’t gonna tells us how to edumicate our kid!”
Background Pony #C9EE
@Ebalosus
I’m not arguing that this is the only interpretation a Libertarian can have, or that this is even the right one. I’m just pointing out that some libertarians have done so and in the libertarian community their are plenty of discussions around the status of abortion. For a lot of them it really boils down to the definition of personhood and if you believe that the unborn child is or isn’t a person. Opposing abortion CAN be in line with libertarian thought.
Sorry if this is how you’re discovering that you’re just another conservative and not the super cool radical free thinker so many “no steppy on snekky” believe they are.
Yes, keep showing everyone here how stupid you are.
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

high altitude cloud pone
How can you define what is a centrist idea is? it’s not like the center puts out a platform every year. surely something that is a hot button issue like abortion is going to be split in the middle. You can just say everyone who describes themselves as centerists are partasans.
Background Pony #C9EE
@Background Pony #C9EE
Oh, and by the way. Calling a libertarian secretly a conservative is a busted an old argument. At this point it’s white noise. People on the left have been calling us secret conservatives, and people on the right have been calling us secret liberal, for years.
Get some new material.
Background Pony #51EA
@Background Pony #C9EE
My response boils down to calling you out for what you are, and it’s tiresome for everyone that you continue to play this dumb charade.
If you want to keep replying, I can too. We’re both nobodies and I can keep wasting your time with cheap nonsense you feel compelled to answer to. That might detract from your purpose here, tho ;)
Background Pony #C9EE
@Background Pony #51EA
You do realize that this is a forum, right? I can post, and come back 5 minutes later, or 5 hours later, and reply to you. You’re not wasting much time.
But, as I said, It’s nothing new for someone on left or right to claim we are putting on an act. I do believe you can keep posting cheap nonsense, that’s all you’ve posted so far.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

CHS, Class of 20XX
@YourPalContrail
Since ever? Any time a conservative fucks up or evinces independent thought, they’re no longer a “real” conservative. George W. Bush? RINO. John McCain? RINO. Mitt Romney? RINO. Liz Cheney? RINO. John Roberts, Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh, Amy Coney Barrett? RINOs, the lot of them.
Background Pony #C9EE
@Background Pony #51EA
Yeah, those damn secret conservatives and their conservative positions such as… legalizing drugs, abolishing the death penalty, supporting LGBT rights, demand of police and prison reform, support of sex workers, and opposition to foreign wars.
@Background Human
This is true. Anyone who is center right gets called a RINO by those on the far right (Or cucks if the person saying it is younger). It’s stupid as hell to listen to.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
When does the Yankee Civil War start?
Just want to know when my family should run for Mexico or Canada:
Cartel Fiesta Country or EH land led by Dinglebat Trudeau.
Violet Rose in The Rain

At the end of the day, it really is a personal and family medical decision. Pregnancy involves risk and side effects, repercussions that can carry well after. There are just as many women seeking abortion that have children, have a family, and are not just using it as birth control. It’s an insulting view anyway to assume that women aren’t smart enough to make personal decisions that affect their health and family. To choose between the mother or the fetus is an impossible choice personally, so it is one that the woman should make, not the state, government, or fellow citizens.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide