Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

SolaristheBatto
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Fluffy Space Bat
Yeah, but liberty means something different to them, though, is what I was getting at. It’s why on streamed debates between right wingers and left wingers spend like 50% of the time if not more circling back to ‘definitions’ and why the debate moderator has to step in at the beginning and other times so often because of it. I see what you mean though, I assure you.
Background Pony #C9EE
@Background Human
Get my shit together? Are you vaccinated against every possible virus you could catch? I don’t think so, therefore you don’t have the freedom to go out in public and potentially spread some sort of virus to me.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@YourPalContrail
“Your injury is one of ignorance and pride.”
But the mandate only hurts people who weren’t getting the shot anyway, with or without the mandate. It’s not like people are getting vaxxed then stubbornly insisting otherwise as a show of solidarity. They keep records of that shit.
@Background Pony #C9EE
I’ve got all the available vaccines for respiratory diseases. Even got the flu shot this year. So unless you were hoping to share some STDs with the class, I’m as virus-proof as can reasonably be expected.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
It seems like the GOP is considered about the liberty aspect of it. Is it fair to characterize you as leaning democrat? I only ask this because if we use moral foundations therory you would understand that people politically left typically use 2 moral foundations, care/harm and fairness cheating; meanwhile, people on the right use a more broad moral foundation that includes liberty and that’s why I think your are missing why this is important to them.
Nice signifier. Have you tried signing it to the hyper real? Perhaps you should anchor it first to something before letting it float any further it enters the realm of fairy tale, lmao.
Cease this PoMo shit, you talk in crystal chakras.
Background Pony #B5D6
Available
So you aren’t vaccinated against everything. So you don’t have that freedom to possibly infect me.
Do you see how utterly stupid that line of thinking is? You won’t convince anyone using it.
AaronMk
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sky funeral
Haidt, Jonathan. The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion. Vintage Books, 2012.
maybe don’t take a whole bag of shrooms before posting?
Nice signifier. Have you tried signing it to the hyper real? Perhaps you should anchor it first to something before letting it float any further it enters the realm of fairy tale, lmao. (x2)
Or:
Since you don’t know what semantic discourse is, I’m saying that your citation is full of shit.
SolaristheBatto

Fluffy Space Bat
They are indeed bombarding the strawman, but I believe what he’s actually getting at is that using an argument of ‘I am free from getting infected by you, so you must be vaccined against this particular virus’ isn’t necessarily completely airtight.
Background Pony #C9EE
@SolaristheBatto
Pretty much this. I am vaccinated, I don’t really care if others are or are not. COVID 19 will not be eliminated, but if you are vaccinated not only are the chances of you catching it small, but if you do catch it the chances of death, or even going to the hospital, is very remote. If some people want to take the risk and not be vaccinated, so be it.
“B-but what if it mutates”
It will mutate, it will mutate if we had a vaccine mandate. That’s what diseases do.
YourPalContrail
Wallet After Summer Sale -

high altitude cloud pone
right I’m not trying to convince you nessarily that it’s correct. your morals are your morals. I’m just trying to show you the framework of why Republicans and libritarians believe what they believe to shift you away from “freedom to infect and kill people” which I would say is evil if people are doing that in Ernest vs what you said there which is “I think the right is misguided”
The 3rd great untruth: “life is a battle between good people and evil people”.
AaronMk
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sky funeral
yes the doctor who went to 2 ivy league schools and is a professor at NYU is full of shit cause the lasagna on a MLP forum said so.
yes yes I do love such appeals
And the Pope is an expert on Islam because he is the Pope, so what
Background Pony #5A3A
It will mutate, it will mutate if we had a vaccine mandate. That’s what diseases do.
How’d that work out for polio?
Or smallpox for that matter. Believed to have killed ~500 million people in the last century of its existence. Then people aggressively pursued its eradication, and now it primarily exists as a lab specimen.
Background Pony #C9EE
@Dustcan
Not all viruses are created equal. Polio is a virus whose unlike reservoir is humanity, COVID doesn’t have this. This, along with a few other advantages COVID has over Polio, means COVID will never go away. What will happen is the disease will continue to mutate and fall away.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide