Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@Hollowfox Jaeger
These divisions have always been with us. Politics is how we work through them without murdering anyone.
Politics is also how we work through these issues by murder. The distinction does not exist in any practical respect. You can codify more and more of it into processes which washes one side or the other as legitimate so long as they pass through the gauntlets of function that have been developed, but also these gauntlets serve as barriers to filter out stuff by deeming them illegitimate or impractical to the political society that does exist as control of the gauntlet.
The peasant can not expect sovereignty and liberty under feudalism as the peasant is not the lord, and the peasant’s duty and place is to be a peasant, someone tied down to, trapped on, and laborer of the land giving it its value to the lord. The interests of the peasant is not that of the lord. The freedom and liberty of the peasant - if they can conceive of it - is unattained in the feudal mechanisms until the peasant realizes its political autonomy through absolute violence.
Müntzer absolutely did nothing wrong.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Hollowfox Jaeger
Even if you gotten rid of politics those things would still happen. Women would still be ridiculed, diversity demonized etc.
Difference would be, that people beat each other up trying to fix society rather than talk it up through changes in governance and policies.
No, really. Get rid of politics, see how many days before you get exciting street fights.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@tehwatever
What else should we all do to destroy the manosphere and end it’s influence on nerd culture and save the reputation for women and diversity?
If politics keep existing, we will never get along ever again, more men will be MeToo’d by vengeful women who enjoy and like woke content (e.g.: High Guardian Spice or Captain Marvel), good people who are conservative or liberal will be cancelled and we will be more divided than ever.
And if anyone agains me, I SWEAR TO GOD… * annoyance intensifies *
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Male only spaces should be fine if they aren’t being used solely to hate on women and minorities.
And with that, I’ve left my opinion on this this topic.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
y’all are okay with women being ridiculed and diversity being demonized because of […]
Accusing everyone else on this site of being ok with things that it is extremely obvious most people on this site are NOT ok with, to the point that we ban people who do what you are accusing everyone else here of doing, is the kind of thing that you keep getting banned for. Please do it less, ok?
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Ciaran
But what if they prefer politics to exist so women can be called “woke feminist SJWs who ruined my precious comics, my precious cartoons, my precious anime, etc.” and ruin diversity for everyone just because it’s “wOkE”. Or is it not? Politics didn’t exist to divide all of us and here we are.
And more people will be cancelled over an opinion that leans either right (Cawthon, Pratt or Jafari) or left (Paul Feig or Leslie Jones).
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Hollowfox Jaeger
And you’re hating on everyone here for things they haven’t done, accusing them of shit they didn’t do.
and if anyone agains me, I SWEAR TO GOD… * annoyance intensifies *
For the record, I am 100% against you accusing everyone else on this site of shit that it is obvious almost no one on this site is doing or is ok with.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I wonder. So what would the alternative to politics be, then?
100% eventually conflicts will arise, people will want their group interests prioritized and put forward, and people want leaders and bureaucrats to organize the community neatly.
So. Let’s say in a world without politics, women want their rights respected, and men want their honors intact.
how’d you do it? I’m genuinely curious.
I’m okay with a cookout or baking contest or arm wrestling or any other men vs women contest for the memes, tbh. But in the long run if you NEVER ALLOW for governance and politics then you are perpetually going to be solving societal and organizational issues with creative solutions including, genocide.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
I wonder. So what would the alternative to politics be, then?
100% eventually conflicts will arise, people will want their group interests prioritized and put forward, and people want leaders and bureaucrats to organize the community neatly.
So. Let’s say in a world without politics, women want their rights respected, and men want their honors intact.
how’d you do it? I’m genuinely curious.
I’m okay with a cookout or baking contest or arm wrestling or any other men vs women contest for the memes, tbh. But in the long run if you NEVER ALLOW for governance and politics then you are perpetually going to be solving societal and organizational issues with creative solutions including, genocide.
We’re a species always doomed to never learn.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

TLDW: A lawyer sued Chevron for illegally dumping oil. He succeeded forcing them to have to pay 9.5 Billion bucks (they’ve yet to pay a dime). Afterwards, the lawyer was relentlessly attacked by Chevron who is legally trying to get him thrown in prison.
And after 2 years of him blowing the whistle on this only now are mainstream news outlets talking about it.
Violet Rose in The Rain

You wanna know something? I don’t even have to organise the kind of purge you’ve been shitting your pants over.
Between American conservatives not wearing masks outdoors, not social distancing, not getting COVID-19 vaccines and eating horse paste in lieu of actual medicine, they’re offing themselves in droves thanks to the pandemic.
Assuming we go at this rate for months, it won’t even matter how much gerrymandering the Republicans do cause there won’t be enough left of their voter base.
Background Pony #1802
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - ban evasion as well as off topic bitching about rules
Violet Rose in The Rain

In other news, DC Police Chief Robert Contee threatens that if his officers are placed under independent civilian oversight, they will retaliate by increasing their violations of the constitutional rights of our citizens, and he seems to endorse that retaliation as justified.
Background Pony #8F21
It’s amazing how sensitive some people get the instant they see rule enforcement affecting them.
@Violet Rose in The Rain
This is sadly completely unsurprising. “How are we supposed to not beat random people up and shoot everyone we see if we have to do so much paperwork and have civilians evaluating our work?!”
It’s telling that they refer to the people they’re supposed to be protecting as “civilians”; they think they’re the military deployed in a hostile warzone tasked with keeping a subjugated population compliant, instead of what they actually are: civil servants.
It still blows my mind that society accepts a 7/11 cashier has to have a camera pointed at them and the till at all times to make sure they don’t steal a single penny, but police cameras or oversight with what happens with confiscated / “forfeited” property is just too far.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
A man who spent five months with Cantwell in the same unit in a medium-security prison in Marion, Illinois, said Cantwell was inspired and emboldened by the polarizing messages emanating from Fox News — specifically Tucker Carlson. In a filing in the Charlottesville lawsuit, Cantwell specifically cites Carlson as someone with whom he shares many views.
After “the whites,” as Smith called the group, finished their legal work for the day, the group would regularly go to a television room in the prison to watch Carlson’s evening program.
Cantwell, Smith said, felt emboldened by the TV host’s diatribes, and thought they echoed those he promoted and that helped fuel the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville in 2017. Those messages included ones about the “Great Replacement Theory,” a white supremacist delusion based on the bogus assumption that Democrats and liberal progressives are working to replace white people of European descent with non-European immigrants.
Cantwell’s affinity for Carlson is evident in a September 2019 filing in the Charlottesville case. In that document, Cantwell complains that the case “is motivated by a desire to silence not only me and my associates, but anyone who might dare to agree with us even on peripheral issues. This is evidenced by the President of the United States, and the 2nd most popular show in cable news (Tucker Carlson) being branded as ‘White Nationalists’ on account of sharing a small number of our views on the pressing issues of our time.”
Literal Nazis think Tucker is one of them. I’m shocked. This is my shocked face. You can’t see it but I am very shocked right now.
But in Tucker’s defense, this is more evidence for his own lawyer’s claim that you can’t watch Tucker Carlson and not be a nutjob.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Northern Virginia is on high alert to due threats targeting shopping centers allegedly originating from ISIS.
Please for the love of all that is good, don’t let any innocents be hurt in the next 24 hours.
Edit:
This shit is also worrying…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide