Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Moscow Bitch and his brigade of authoritarian fuckwits blocked a series of bills that would make election day a holiday, expand voting access, and lessen partisanship in redistricting.
If your party relies on suppressing the vote, you do not belong in a democratic society.
Background Pony #7E57
Hands down, there is absoultely no question that if this was a situation where a group of people who happened to right-wing or conservative were planning a walkout simply because something like an entertainment program offended them, in the exact same way that these people who’re walking out becuase of a comedy routine are, nearly everyone in this entire thread would be eating it up like a big family Thanksgiving dinner in 2019. Mark my words.
Background Pony #7E57
@Background Human
Nice try assuming that I’m a right-winger or a conservative (or even anti-vax, as have I already received my two COVID shots earlier this year) when in reality, I’m actually not, bud.
I already made that fact crystal-clear in my second post on page #4817 of this thread, which is just three pages back.
Btw, this still dosen’t change how the people staging this Netflix walkout are no better–strictly in terms of their idiocy–than the people staging the anti-vax walkouts.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Chapelle has always done shock humor, so I don’t know how to take that skit from the special. He typically satirizes bigoted statements like that, but played it straight enough this time that I genuinely don’t know if he really believes ‘Being born with a vagina means you’re a woman, period’ or if he’s relying on rustled jimmies for hits again.
Bottom line is he’s wrong though. There’s a difference between one’s sex - the thing they’re born as - and one’s gender - the thing they identify as. But since they’re so often conflated I’m not sure how to view Chapelle’s take on it during his stand-up.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Zincy
As per Chapelle’s dead trans friend had tweeted.
“He dont punch down, he dont punch up, he dont punch side to side. He punches lines.
@Dustcan Chapelle is wrong. But what he’s right about, is that people should view other people as individuals who exist, and should acknowledge their existence, and human experience. He also right that your acknowledgement of said experience does not necessitate you to agree nor approve nor support their choices and lifestyle.
Man takes shots at everybody but this time he took shots at the trans community I THINK, because he feels them rustling his jimmies.
Remember how he complained about the audience in general? How they would try to destroy a comic’s career with whatever they could find, no matter how outdated?
I think he’s just got some major undisclosed beef with the trans community that he could openly joke about him being transphobic and play it for laugh.
The special kinna tells me that he doesnt hate trans individuals. He hates the audience. Especially the audience who tells the comic what to say and how. A lotta time he’s on stage he put on the disclaimer that he’s comic first and everything else second.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Assange lost all credibility when it was revealed he was taking bribes (or “donations”) from political actors.
You lose your rebel street cred when you’re taking cash from the system you’re supposedly rebelling against.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
And all signed up to be the Precinct Election Official again this year. It was nice to see how it works last year, so I plan an doing it again.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide