Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
They need to just do away with the debt ceiling.

It’s a measure of past spending, not future spending, and it will always be raised anyway.
ElderD
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Kiryu-Chan  
If you think that’s bad, you should see some the extinct animals that lived back then. Especially the megafauna.

Examples:

Crocodiles built for running.

Wombats the size of rhinos.

Marsupial lions that could take down said wombats.

And the last one? Might be where the Drop Bear originated from.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Mass droughts causing rivers to major dams to shrink by the year.

Lake Powell has a 3% chance of being unable to provide power to its dam, which provides power to over 5 million homes, by 2022. By 2023 that raises to 34%. Meanwhile Lake Mead is expected to shrink below capacity by 2025, causing the Hoover Dam to be unable to function.

The Hoover Dam provides power to 25 million across 5 states. One of America’s greatest feats of engineering and construction is at risk of becoming obsolete in a couple short years. And the suggested fix, according to one of the local leaders is…just hope it rains a lot.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I desire medical salad dressing.

If every medicine I ever have to take can be taken in the form of ranch dressing/dip on celery, then sign me right the fuck up.
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
@Zincy

It’s actually a really good idea, if you can make it work. One time when I was little and really sick, my parents managed to mix my meds into a glass of grape soda. Much easier than getting a shot, especially for needle-phobes.

But the article indicates they’re still a long ways out from edible vaccines of any sort.
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Kazapsky  
This is the guy that Obama warned Trump not to hire, and then Trump made him national security adviser, and then he got fired in three weeks for lying about being an unregistered foreign agent.

And then he went full QAnon.

So, y’know, good guy.

@Zincy  
LEGALIZE MEDICINAL RANCH!

@Dustcan  
Well, we killed all the people who know how to rain dance, so…
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Another day, another mass shooting. This time in Memphis, Tennessee. At a Kroger no less.

1 dead, 14 wounded, and a dead gunman.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
“Speaker of the House, I would simply like to announce that I have drawn the president as a soyjack. Thus I would like to move to conclude my position is correct: and the president is owned and cucked, sir.”
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Dustcan  
Certainly the western desert states could be more judicious in their use of water. They could transport it in pipes instead of open canals across miles of desert where the water evaporates or drains through the concrete. They could ban green lawns, golf courses, swimming pools, fountains, and water intensive crops like cotton. They could collect rainwater better in cities and build desalination plants on the coast.

But all that only helps conserve the limited water they have. Without enough rain to replenish the water table, I could see a mass exodus from the west in the future.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Goku Black

I mean, it’s not. And vapor farms are real.

But US infrastructure is so god awful. We don’t invest thing things like that and desalination plants, both of which would be useful to offset the coming water problems.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide