Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
“I am pleased that the Department of Energy is doing what it can to promote an efficient regulatory system that allows for molecules of U.S. freedom to be exported to the world,”

You know America has officially become a bad parody of itself when oil stolen from the Middle East are called “molecules of US freedom”.

And of course this move by was done as a deliberate middle finger towards climate change action.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Zincy  
What’s odd is that when Covid started, Tucker was all “take the virus seriously!” and Hannity was all “Democrat hoax!”, to the point that there was a measurable difference in infections and deaths based on their respective popularity. Now Hannity’s all “get the vaccine!” and Tucker’s all “5G nanobots!” Makes me wonder what a similar study done now would show.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I just watches a synopsis of the Turner Diaries.

I’ve never read it, never even had the inkling to do so. But when I found a video of someone critiquing that racist pile of garbage I decided to finally see what all the fuss was about.

Gods above it was even worse than I expected.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Apparently in Texas, schools are no longer allowed to call the KKK the bad guys.

The KKK. Y’know, the terrorist group that committed heinous actions against minorities, LGBTQ+ members, athiests, Catholics, Jewish folk, and left-leaning people in general? Y’know, a bunch of WHITE GODD##N SUPREMACISTS?

(sigh)

I’m inching closer and closer each day to madness.
Background Pony #1F81
@Penguin Dragneel  
…How the hell do they not think that a group of people who based their whole identify around discriminating and lynching people becuase they looked/acted different not the bad guys/

Texas wtf?
Background Human

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Dustcan  
According to the House resolution, Pelosi ultimately decides who gets to sit on this committee. McCarthy’s selections are mere suggestions.

She’s a fool if she lets that grandstanding ass Jim Jordan anywhere near this thing.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Gallusposting since 2019
@Penguin Dragneel

@Dustcan

Why doesn’t the US government designate it as a terrorist group, as it did with the Proud Boys? Is it fear of terrorist attacks?

@Zincy

I also know that book from the Internet. It’s basically some insane mass murder dream.

I even spotted a White nationalist/NeoNazi from Mexico who recommended it to his followers.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
Cause you’re going to have at least one of these single digit Conspiracy Nutcases trying to spin this and say “ThE GoVeRnMeNt SaYs BeInG A pAtRiOt To YoUr CoUnTrY iS nOw CoSiDeReD tErRoRiSm.”
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@HorsesandMuchMOAR

From Mexico or just of Mexican descent? Because I’m familiar with the half-Mexian neo-nazi Fuantes, the “manly man” neonazi who has an “ironic” love for cat boys in tight clothing but is totally not a closeted gay because that would make him “degenerant”.
Background Human

CHS, Class of 20XX
@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
Canada designated the Proud Boys as terrorists. The US still hasn’t, AFAIK.

There’s no legal mechanism in this country for the government to “officially” designate domestic terrorist organizations. Domestic terrorism is still a crime, obviously, and if they commit violence they can be prosecuted as criminal organizations. But the whole “foreign terrorist organization” thing is mainly for immigration and a certain class of financial crimes. (Because normally, wiring money to foreign criminals wouldn’t fall under US jurisdiction.)
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@HorsesandMuchMOAR

The long and short of it is that the US government has too many people who don’t disapprove of the KKK and don’t think what they do as “terror”.

For reference, there were unconfirmed rumors that Fred Trump, Donny Tiny Hands’ father, either had connections to or was a member of the Klan. Which explains a lot about the ex-POTUS’ views on race if true.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide