Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@igotnopicks  
Even if his so-called “deal of the century” hadn’t been the blatantly false advertising it was, there was no chance in hell the Palestinians would’ve dignified it with even a smidgen of consideration after that stunt.
Kolbjorn

Banana
@Background Pony #99CC  
Whats wrong with eating bugs? they taste good, they are nutritious and do less harm to the environment that the meat industry.

Also this is not some “new leftist madness” there are places where people have been eating insects for generations, including my country, hell, my family even have a jar with spicy dried crickets on our fridge right now.

And before you came with some “third world country” nonsense there are actual dishes served on restaurants and everything  
full
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

CNN: A lotta people are demanding a full disclosure on the intel on Hamas’ presence in the AP building! Why? The intel was good! What else were Israel supposed to do, if they knew Hamas is in that building? Also, Show us evidence that there wasn’t anything going on and that there were only media and civilians in that building!

Me: Not bomb the place maybe? Look if you just wanna shut journalists and loose-lips up, just say so!

@Kolbjorn  
I’m 3rd world and can confirm them grub’s good eating. More ppl should try it!
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Red state Republicans are looking to curtail ballot initiatives after voters in red states back weed legalization, Medicare expansions, and police reforms.

Will of the people my ass.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
It’s not just Macron who’s a corporate puppet, pretty much every single French Official is totally Neoliberal.

And it’s not like the far right opposition is much better…

Dear French Bronies, what gives the almost oligarchy?
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
I’m just say it, I might get cancelled for saying this. Isreali and American Government just hate Arab people.

Nah fam you’d probably be canceled if you said it the other way.

Then again, cancellation just being the thing of the world since forever you’re probably going to get cancelled by the Ben Shipoopoo crowd
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
@AaronMk
Yeah, let’s just say Ben Shapiro pretty much hates Arabs.

Well not just the Shapiro types. Just him as an example and part-time representative. The only other would’ve been the Evangelical political crowd like the Huckabees and so on.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

America says it’s an “Unwavering FRIEND to Israel?”  
Friend, nibba? More like a BITCH, whose kindness is exploited.

A friend wouldn’t let another friend go off on the deep end. Having somebody’s back dont mean apologizing on their behalf and justifying every one of their whims uncritically. That is some enablist behavior and that’s bullshit.

A hadith comes to mind. THIS, USA, is how you “friend”

“Help your friend, whether he is an oppressor or is being oppressed.” “O messenger, we help the oppressed, but what do you mean by helping an oppressor?” “By stopping him.”
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@tehwatever  
America is Israel’s “friend” in the sense that your local crack dealer is a junkie’s “friend”. Our military-industrial complex is the closest thing we have to a jobs program, propping up communities in every state and Congressional district, so we need to pump money into things that go sploom. And while we’re not afraid to pump our own money into horrific deplorable violence, it’s more profitable to use other countries’ money. Old-school imperial tribute meets super-bonus-stage capitalism.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide