Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Backgroundpony  
In all fairness, if the assertion mentioned in the article that the menu had been put together by black employees is to be believed, then my guess is that they might’ve been trying to poke fun at those stereotypes, but it seems like the joke was poorly thought out and equally poorly received. Too bad it cost them their job to realize that.
Background Pony #F436
Kool Aid is a lesser known stereotype, but I have heard it. Though this whole conversation helps reinforce the paranlia over racism. Drinking the koolaid is in no way racist. The only way it would be is if the comment is being used to call a black guy an Uncle Tom.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@CaptainXtra  
TBF the EU is more of a bureaucracy than an autocracy like Luchachenko’s regime. While the functioning of its institutions regrettably gives disproportionately more importance to private interest groups than popular will, at least we don’t rig elections or shoot protesters with live ammo here.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Apparently Biden is restricting travel to and from India due to a surge in Covid over there? And I first heard about this because GOP Rep Lauren Boebert is calling him xenophobic in a poor “Gotcha” over travel bans.

You know, keep beating that drum Boebert. Biden will benefit from a surge of Republican voters thinking “Hey he might not be so bad” with framing like that.

Edit:Looking up what’s going on in India, it seems it’s not just a surge in cases but outright crimes against humanity being committed in response to those surges as well.
Background Pony #1F81
@Dustcan  
Yeah there has been a massive surge in COVID cases in India the past week or too.

lotta countries are currently placing restrictions or outright bans on travelling there.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Penguin Dragneel

Not just them, but idiots concerned about the spread of “extremist material” on the internet. The American example is as follows: corporations want to get rid of section 230 because of muh copyright, and liberals want to get rid of it because muh white supremacy.
Background Pony #4EAE
Apparently Biden is restricting travel to and from India due to a surge in Covid over there? And I first heard about this because GOP Rep Lauren Boebert is calling him xenophobic in a poor “Gotcha” over travel bans.
You know, keep beating that drum Boebert. Biden will benefit from a surge of Republican voters thinking “Hey he might not be so bad” with framing like that.
Maybe if he had stopped with that. But he also pledged to help India too. And if we’ve learned one thing from the last administration, it’s that Republicans definitely don’t want a president who helps people.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Penguin Dragneel

In my experience most of them are now masquerading as ‘free speech advocates,’ be they Kirk Cameron with Turning Point, or Andrew Torba with Gab. Me and most of the 3DP firearm community see right through them though, and know that they’ll sell out to government overreach at the first sign of trouble (read: their bottom line is seriously threatened).

That’s actually another angle that the neoliberals will use to attack section 230 and internet freedoms more broadly: muh 3D-printed ghost guns!

What aggravates me most is how the left-leaning people championing these restrictions, a lot of them were #IStandWithSnowden types back in the day. Trump really did break all these people’s minds…
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Zincy  
Kinda depends if she sees him politically or religiously.

Modi’s party leans heavily on a hindu supremacist, “India for Hindus” narrative, after all.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Arizona is doing another recount of the 2020 election results. Okay fine. I approve of accuracy in elections, but at this point after who knows how many the state has already done I’m hoping this one isn’t done on the tax payer’s dime.

Or at least I would be okay with it if an ex-congressman who lost his re-election bid and more importantly participated in the Jan 6 insurrection wasn’t one of the ones counting.

Not exactly hiding that it’s just a sham attempt to undermine democracy now, huh? Thankfully this is another Trump-brand effort: these dumbasses doesn’t realize that nothing is gonna change at this point. Even if they say Trump won the state, and even if they somehow convince officials that Trump totally had more votes 4 realzies, Arizona doesn’t have enough EC votes to swing it. And even then the EC has already voted so the EC votes so Biden will keep Arizona’s votes so he’ll still have more EC votes in 2020 than Trump did in 2016
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide