Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@igotnopicks  
Reasonable Viewers Don’t Look to Tucker Carlson for Facts, Fox Asserts

You Literally Can’t Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox’s Lawyers

These are “findings of fact” in Federal US courts. It’s how he keeps dodging lawsuits, because “no reasonable person” would believe anything he says.

So, take his statements as intentional, calculating falsehoods and, as a judge said, bloviating. Because if he started telling the truth, if he started presenting coherent actionable reporting instead of exaggeration the most crazy shit he can find (to paraphrase his defense in Federal court) then he would almost certainly be fired for all the legal trouble he’d cause his network, and maybe even put himself in legal jeopardy.

Anyone who believes anything that comes out of his mouth is, by definition according to even judges appointed by Trump, “not a reasonable person”.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Old Uncle Joe has record approval rating among the youth (30 and lower) vote, for some reason.

Probably a honeymoon period from the fact that Trump had record disapproval among that same group..
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Dustcan

I imagine some of it is from him, but most of it is from being “not Trump”.

But, his approval rating has been fairly resilient past the normal “honeymoon”. Which may just be a testament to how unpopular Trump was.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
I’m sure the folks proclaiming Chauvin’s innocence will be happy to know that the ex-chief medical examiner who testified to defend him is getting the cases he handled reviewed.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
The past 10 years I’ve been so proud of my state.

I already said that Virginia is the best state in the union, now I fully believe it.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Zincy

That, and he’s at least appearing to alleviate the bad things for people at home. Foreigners can still eat shit (bombing Syria and redefining kids in cages) though, but they don’t vote in American elections, lol, regardless of all the insipid bleating from the right to the contrary.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Wiimeiser

Biden is also responsible for the 90s War on Drugs, openly courts segregationists, etc.

Biden talks a good talk about supporting the underprivileged, but a look at his record shows he’s a reason why they’re underprivileged.

Edit:Oh and Biden has finally released those relief funds set aside for Puerto Rico after it got ravaged by Hurricane Maria. Still fixing Trump’s atrocities, good on you Biden.
Background Pony #3F98
@NitroFury  
ALSO above everything else because this was supposed to be the more safe-bet Fandom ever, for fuck sake. What you don’t get is that the majority of people here are shell shocked we have to have conversations like this. The majority of people here are here to watch wholesome fun with pony character, it was supposed to be a safe place but channers poisoned that well a long time ago. The original sin was to accept channers a probation of the show
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide