Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Latecomer

@Josh103  
What, the trial? I realise not giving him one might have been more fitting in a poetic way, but the point is to promote justice and due process and all that stuff. How the law should work and all.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
In more “Monkey see monkey do” news, during the latest episode of Tucker Carlson’s White Power Hour Fox News’ resident klansmen spokesperson is of course not pleased that white Derek Chauvin is being victimized for murdering a black man, claiming that the media is now ‘lynching’ Chauvin.

Not in the text itself but in some of the clips Tucker also extolls the virtues of trial and jury for their “anglo-saxon” roots…because in Tucker Carlson’s world a justice system is something only whites thought of.

Qanon Karen got slammed for her anglo-saxon remarks, so it remains to be seen how many conservatives still have enough balls left to rightfully call out one of the leaders of the GOP.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Dustcan  
You know, if these Conservatives are going to say that there side is not filled with a bunch of racists, then you doing a very poor job holding on to that notion.
rogerSnow
Duck - Quacks like a duck, takes bait like a fish

@Latecomer  
They aren’t. There’s an overlap in general enforcement where there’s no choice. A fucking doctor isn’t going to go out and stop a violent mentally ill person having an episode.
rogerSnow
Duck - Quacks like a duck, takes bait like a fish

@igotnopicks  
Yep. Life is just that simple. Isn’t it nice knowing you’re the good guy and all the big meanies really are just twirling their mustaches? Oh wait. That’s not how it works at all.
Background Pony #697E
@Dustcan  
Still waiting on actual, indisputable proof from you that Tucker Carlson is somehow an actual, indisputable white supremacist, and is not just something that you are assuming about him.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Background Pony #697E

So not only are you still salty about me saying that a continent-wide dam is unfeasible and really expensive, you’re also putting words in my mouth and said that I believed that Memology 101 was 100% lies when all I said was that he’s a propaganda channel.

I have better things to do with my life than watch a near year’s worth of videos from a hack when I have no guarantee you’d even engage in good faith. Seethe harder.
Background Pony #697E
@Latecomer  
I highly doubt that this was the fist time that a police officer has ever been successfully convicted For a case like Chauvin’s, but if you can prove me wrong, I would be interested to know what the objective facts regarding whether or not such a conviction of a police officer has ever occurred, before. Hell, I still haven’t heard from the trial at all, so far, as to whether or not he killed Floyd due to any actual racist beliefs or motives.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Since 2017, citywide lead levels have been within the range the federal government deems safe (though houses considered high risk do continue to show elevated levels). But nearly four years after a court order required the replacement of lead pipes in Flint’s water system, that work is only just now approaching completion.
According to the City of Flint, 9,912 lead pipes (and galvanized-steel pipes that contain flakes of lead) had been removed and replaced as of December 25, 2020. That’s far fewer than the estimated 18,000 lead pipes in the city’s entire water system — but that number may include “homes that are not currently occupied, or are not having active water accounts,” according to Eric Schwartz, a professor at the University of Michigan who helped develop the predictive model the city has used to locate all of the lead.
There are still somehow locations the city positively knows have lead pipes that have yet to be removed, and other locations that have a high probability of having them. But as Flint comes closer and closer to digging out that last in-use lead pipe, the excavations are focusing on less and less probable sites, where the pipes are more difficult to find, making for a slower finish to the race.
Background Pony #697E
Since 2017, citywide lead levels have been within the range the federal government deems safe (though houses considered high risk do continue to show elevated levels). But nearly four years after a court order required the replacement of lead pipes in Flint’s water system, that work is only just now approaching completion.
According to the City of Flint, 9,912 lead pipes (and galvanized-steel pipes that contain flakes of lead) had been removed and replaced as of December 25, 2020. That’s far fewer than the estimated 18,000 lead pipes in the city’s entire water system — but that number may include “homes that are not currently occupied, or are not having active water accounts,” according to Eric Schwartz, a professor at the University of Michigan who helped develop the predictive model the city has used to locate all of the lead.
There are still somehow locations the city positively knows have lead pipes that have yet to be removed, and other locations that have a high probability of having them. But as Flint comes closer and closer to digging out that last in-use lead pipe, the excavations are focusing on less and less probable sites, where the pipes are more difficult to find, making for a slower finish to the race.

So far, this is only an exception to what I am talking about in the background quote below, not the rule.

And yet, you have failed once again to provide me with any proof, of anything that I talked about in my latest reply to you where you acted like you knew everything about them, whatsoever. Shocking, I know, but I did say in advance that I have low expectations of you to actually prove that you legitimately know what (and, in the case of Memology, who) you are talking about.
Background Pony #4F39
And speaking of Memology 101…

BLM Co-Founder Caught Lying in 4K

Frankly, it makes absolutely no sense at all that this self-proclaimed Marxist would spend millions upon millions of dollars of this donated money on completely irrelevant, unnecessary, and unneeded things, like 3 extra expensive houses.

Really makes you think, huh?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide