Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Latecomer  
There’s no solution that doesn’t involve some kind of temporary housing. An unaccompanied minor shows up in your country, you can’t just toss them back over the border and it takes time to set them up with a foster family (or with actual family, if they have any in the US). What you need are humane facilities and, more importantly, enough caseworkers to process claims so migrants aren’t detained forever and a day.

One thing that might help, now that I’m thinking about it, is putting all our detention centers under the Office of Refugee Resettlement, part of Health and Human Services, rather than leaving them up to CBP and ICE.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Dustcan
Then we need to put pressure on Biden to come up with a proper solution, not a stopgap.

Yes. So write to your Congress representatives and stuff, attend rallies raising awareness, and most important of all vote for Biden’s democratic primary opponent in the hope of getting Biden out in 2024 while still denying the WH from the GOP.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Latecomer  
Yes, but it matters little in practice, given that they usually win by a landslide.

Of course, it may also be possible that Biden chooses to decline to run for a second term come 2024 (in which case he would be the first to do so since Lyndon B. Johnson in 1968).
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Ereiam

I remember a report that Biden is only planning on being a one term president.

Then again I think it came from the same source that was sure 4 realzies that Biden was a bait and switch to get President Andrew Cuomo.

So who knows.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Scrabbleman

At the rate he’s going he’s more likely to cause a state-level coup/revolution out of mismanagement.

Which is both still very unlikely and a big difference from intentionally telling his Qultists ‘Hey you know those guys who run the government I’m soon to be no longer a part of? Kill them.’
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Deletion reason: Rule #0 - Please don't call others liars and hypocrites when their opinion is backed by half of congress, ok?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide