Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zintenka
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Improve and Discover!
@Scrabbleman  
I’m tired of the half-baked, Republican-lite Democrats and we’ve had enough of 4 years of a literal fascist orange chode in office.

I wanted and I still want an actual Progressive to come to power who’ll bring the US up to the standards of other modern nations without being in these forever wars.

Obama, Trump and likely Biden are all disappointments. Every single modern US president from Reagan has been.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Scrabbleman  
IMO Ex-President got so much vitriol cause moffocker couldnt shut up himself. He was loud, did stupid shit in public and say stupid shit on twitter he couldnt goddamn kept it to himself. Had to always turn everything into a goddamn spectacle. He’s practically asking for a shitshow.

Reminder: Trump’s a showman first and foremost, so he’ll get a showman’s treatment. We yell, we cheer, we get excited, and we respond to his performances because we’re good audience, and he is a great performer.

On Biden, the left will grill him. Hard. But they gonna do it in a less spectacular way. Through less hyperbole, less memes, and more biting sarcasm and cold hard facts.

These two lads play different games, and so we play accordingly.
Background Pony #8A0F
@Scrabbleman  
Did 45th’s supportes give any flak about anything “their guy” did?  
Completely unbiased, “everyone judged equally” sorta thing.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I voted for the candidate that will be most beneficial to me, mine, and the topics/ideas that interest me. We need to fix shop here before we become the world police again.

In this regard, the fight was between a a man with the personality of a bowl of warm soup vs. someone I saw as a direct threat to my way of life and to the institutional norms of the nation.

I voted for which one I thought would be the better of the two.

It’s a President. Not a God king, nor the saviour of the world, nor a special envoy from heaven. It’s a 4 year job and you elect the one that most aligns with your interests/will fuck up the least. Thusly, I have 0 regrets about my vote.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Scrabbleman  
No you don’t, you want to feel superior to everyone. The fact of the matter is, right now, a lot of people are either focusing their attention and worry on some pressing issues in our country right now, issues like Covid, the ice storm, and the power outage in the state of Texas (of which I live in). And currently, to give credit where credit is due, Biden isn’t being Trump about this, and is giving some form of aid.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Read an article and came across this:
My grandfather, intellectually gifted, was forced to drop out of high school his senior year when his sister’s husband died. He had to work the farm to feed her children. If you are poor in America, you rarely get more than one chance. And many do not get one. He lost his.
This. Is what I was just talking about not a few hours ago. This needs to be fixed because fixing it will solve a LOT of problem.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Add “fabric softener” to the list of things gen Y and Z “are killing”.

Read a report from a market growth group I follow that cited, among other things, “slowing growth among youth shoppers”.

Wow, your barely functional laundry sauce that is responsible for the most cases of contact dermatitis of any cleaning agent is something that cash strapped youth do not wish to purchase. Clearly it is the children who are wrong.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Can we like not celebrate someone’s death? I don’t care if they’re the literal Devil, have some bloody standards. Only wild animals dance on corpses.

Say, we could have used your gentle reminder when RBG died, but as far as I can remember, you were about as silent back then as my dead grandfather.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Zincy  
If them 1%-er is feeling generous enough to be giving the youth some of that money, they prolly buy fabric soft…

Actually dont. They prolly would just spend it on a good weed, in-game currency, onlyfans, and protein powder.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Scrabbleman  
Prove what? That Biden is doing his job instead of wasting his time tweeting or golfing? Ok. He’s doing his job instead of wasting his time tweeting and golfing. He’s automatically better than Trump.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Rush on nicotine:  
“There is no conclusive proof that nicotine’s addictive… And the same thing with cigarettes causing emphysema, lung cancer, heart disease.”

Rush on the genocide of American Indians:  
“Columbus saved the Indians from themselves.”

Rush on Michael J Fox having Parkinson’s disease:  
“He is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He’s moving all around and shaking and it’s purely an act… This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn’t take his medication or he’s acting.”

Rush on African Americans voting:  
“[African Americans] are twelve percent of the population. Who the hell cares?”

Rush on the NFL:  
“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

Rush on global warming:  
“If you believe in God, then intellectually you cannot believe in man-made global warming.”

Rush on global warming 2:  
“Global warming relies on the theory that we are destroying ecosystems. There is no evidence that we could destroy ecosystems.”

Rush on global warming 3:  
“For years I’ve pointed out that global warming is bogus.”

Rush on feeding poor children in public school:  
“If you feed them, if you feed the children, three square meals a day during the school year, how can you expect them to feed themselves in the summer? Wanton little waifs and serfs dependent on the State. Pure and simple.”

Rush on a 13 year old girl:  
“Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is also a White House dog?” (Rush Limbaugh, while holding up a photograph of 13-year-old Chelsea Clinton)

Rush on exercise:  
“Exercise freaks … are the ones putting stress on the health care system.”

Rush on feminism:  
“Feminism has led women astray. I love the women’s movement — especially when walking behind it.”

Rush on LGBT:  
“When a gay person turns his back on you, it is anything but an insult; it’s an invitation.”

Rush on people in the military who didn’t support the Iraq War:  
“The phony soldiers.”

Rush on women:  
“Women still live longer than men because their lives are easier.”

Rush on women protesting sexual harassment:  
“They’re out there protesting what they actually wish would happen to them sometimes.”

Rush on the homeless population:  
“Isn’t that how the homeless became homeless? They used to be institutionalized and a bunch of liberals came along and said, “They have rights! You can’t keep them there”?”

Rush on the heterosexuality:  
“Heterosexuality may be 95, 98 percent of the population. [Heterosexuality is] under assault by the 2 to 5 percent that are homosexual.”

Rush on legalizing gay marriage:  
I simply asked you to think what was your first reaction when you heard first about gay marriage? And I said you’re probably having the same reaction here. And gay marriage is now standard, normal operating procedure. [Pedophilia] could be, too.

Rush on what criminals look like:  
“Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”.

Rush on Sandra Fluke who testified that women should have access to affordable contraceptives:

“It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She’s having so much sex she can’t afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex. What does that make us? We’re the pimps. (interruption) The johns? We would be the johns?

This list ends here because I choose to stop. It could be 15 times longer as there is no shortage of crude, hateful lies that he’s told to his audience of millions over the years. Fuck Rush Limbaugh and anyone sticking up for him.
Background Pony #8364
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
No, because it was never recorded:  
Limbaugh, who does not enjoy contretemps, has cut some of his material, especially on homosexuals. He says he was tired of the “harassment” and also feeling a greater responsibility as his audience grows. He killed a running bit on AIDS after two weeks. “It’s the single most regretful thing I’ve ever done,” he says, “because it ended up making fun of people who were dying long, painful and excruciating deaths, when they were not the target. It was a totally irresponsible thing to do.”
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Penguin Dragneel

That’s correct. I think I was reading in either Jacobin or Current Affairs magazine about how Biden was in the process of rolling back Trump’s BS, the devil is in the details for what he’s actually accomplished so far. It’s not bad, but it’s not really praiseworthy either.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide