Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Human
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Dustcan
Apparently the aide in question has stage 4 lung cancer. The optics of firing a guy with a terminal disease aren't much better than the optics of breaking an inaugural promise.
Background Pony #1F81
@Hollowfox Jaeger
There were reports that apparently she and her family beat up and abused one of their house staff for being transgender.

I haven't heard anything more about this though so idk if anything else happened or not.
Dustcan
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

@Latecomer

Prosecutors argued to allow witnesses to come forth. 5 GOP actually voted to allow it, bringing the vote to 55-45 to allow witnesses.

Dems did what they did best: realized they were doing something smart, panicked, then immediately backtracked.
Dustcan
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

@Kolbjorn

Apparently they struck a deal that a witness' testimony will be put into the record instead of bringing in both of their planned witnesses to testify.

Which, you know, is not just Dumb but Democrat Dumb since bringing in both witnesses to testify will mean both their testimonies will be in the record anyway.
Vivace
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
Name the Democraps that voted against allowing the planned witnesses to deliver testimony.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Tiny Mon' Poke Pins

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~