Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Flutter_Lover

Because China is an oppressive regime that cared more about their image than for human rights, lives or health.

Yes I was talking about China and not the Trump administration. I get them confused too.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@tehwatever
The post is deleted now so I can’t check, but I think the wording defied such a favourable reading.
No no. Das what he meant. I remember one post. He said verbatim:  
China was built by Han Chinese. Surprising I know.
That was his entire argument. If you dint already know, Han is the current majority “race”.

If there is 1000 whites and 2 blacks, and they build a castle and each do the same relative amount of labor, then you’d be more or less correct to say that, yes, whites built the castle.

What he is arguing against, is the idea that 1000 whites just sit back and let 2 black doods build the castle.

What I was arguing against, is him insinuating that the 2 black doods sat back and did nothing.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@silbasa

So according to her, getting called out for supporting the Alt-Right (which includes neo-nazis / white supremacists) and the MAGA crowd (who are openly racist, bigoted, transphobic, sexist, etc) is equivalent to checks notes the Nazis spreading propaganda about the Jewish people being the root of all the nation’s problems in post-WWI Germany, which eventually led to the Holocaust? Am I reading that correctly? Because I think it just gave me a stroke.

Just a general rule of thumb: Don’t compare yourself with victims of genocide unless you actually are a victim of genocide.
Background Pony #1F81
On the subject of China, i feel thought even though it’s a pretty crappy place to live and the Chinese Government deserves all the scorn, i feel like there are a lot of people who get distracted and let their anger of Chinaor as a weak excuse to justify being racist be aimed at the Chinese people, who do not deserve it.

I remember when COVID first came to the west, there was a lot of incidents of of normal Chinese folk getting targeted with assault and racial abuse. It even extended to other Asians like Japanese or Korean people who as got hit with this abuse becuase some dumb racists fucks think anyone whose Asian automatically has it.

Hell, in some cases you didn’t even NEED to be Asian to get targeted, you just had to LOOK Asian enough for these people!

And yet a lot of right wing circles just swept this under the rug as “hur durr mah PC police”
Violet Rose in The Rain

@Violet Rose in The Rain

“Jewish families were rounded up by armed mobs, families separated, all of their belongings and homes stolen, carted off to isolated camps, first mass executed with firing lines, then when the firing lines proved too inefficient mass executed through gas chambers, their bodies thrown into mass graves, but as the piles grew too large to bury were then burned en mass.

And just like them I can’t post on Twitter anymore. The left are such Nazis.”
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Violet Rose in The Rain  
She took a page out of the same book you often use, make it sound as extreme as possible to get a point across.

Yes it is firing the biggest cannon she can. But she is not alt right nor is what she’s saying wrong when you have democrats talking about re-education camps for republicans and their children.

And nothing she has said has warranted her being treated like this. This is mob rule or possibly the KK faction inside Lucasfilm striking back.
Violet Rose in The Rain

But she is not alt right nor is what she’s saying wrong

She made posts spreading conspiracies about the United States election and is noted to be anti-vaxxer. This follows on from a steady online history of posting right-wing conspiracy nonsense such as anti-mask, Covid hoax, stolen election/voter fraud and QAnon-related pedophile hysteria.

She couldn’t be more wrong even if she tried.
Violet Rose in The Rain

Just goes to show that these people supporting Carano don’t know what a real struggle is. They think getting banned for violating Twitter’s TOS is literally the same as being dragged out of your home and sent to an extermination camp.

But no, it’s somehow the liberals who are snowflakes because we don’t like police brutality and insane presidents. Not the people who cry about dealing with the consequences of their actions. /s
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

KK faction inside Lucasfilm striking back.
imma need some ewidence for this because it sounds implausible to me.

Who make da big bucks, healed franchise and restored the trust for the studio on Star Wars? Favreu and Filoni.

If this was some internal politics at play, and is proven that the KK faction is fucking with Mickey Mouse’s newest money printer then HO BOY them KK faction gonna get their fingers chopped and fed to dogs.

Nobody fucks with da Mouse. Silbasa if you cam prove that this is KK’s crew sabotaging the hit new franchise you gotta bring it to light. The Boss prolly wanna know about this.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@tehwatever  
This is hard to prove and is mostly rumours, but rumours from people that know people on the inside, or so they claim. They have done similar social media trickery in the past and gone out and defended people with really bad opinions but from the other side so it is not hard for me to imagine they organized this. KK wants Lucasfilm back. There’s an agenda to be spread!
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@silbasa  
And you dont think the boss would find out and start beheading people? Messing with the company’s bottom line is a death-sentence in captalism, and our boi Mickey and Lucasfilm is a firm capitalist.

Someone’s head is gonna roll.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@silbasa  
Is worse optics for KK if she is proven playing real dirty with the blackmail and character assassination and twitter mob. Nobody has sympathy for a proven dirty moffocker.

I still think Gina was still the one pushing buttons, tbh.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@tehwatever  
She is untouchable. Way too high up. Only thing that can affect her is if finances tank, and who knows, if she manages to sabotage Mando, maybe Bob Iger will say something…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide