Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
@TheHappySpaceman

why would she think doing that to her own daughter was a good idea in the first place even if they have different political viewpoints doesn’t change the fact that she IS still her daughter and did she abuse her because her political views? If so that’s fucking stupid whether your child is republican or democrat you should never put nude pics of them on the internet as revenge because of it.  
full
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
full

“Day late and a dollar short” and all that.

Oh and Mike Lindell, of MyPillow and meeting-with-the-president-to-enact-martial-law-to-overthrow-democracy-because-“Patriotism”-or-something fame, had his twitter account permanently suspended.

He really is following in daddy Trump’s footsteps.
dissociativity
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Love it when wankers who don’t understand how puberty blockers and hrt work say trans women will magically overpower women in sport, bro a 14 year old trans woman on puberty blockers will be weaker than a cis woman due to having less testosterone than even cis women, making muscle development even more difficult and lowering base (cis men get a base level of. Muscle for free from puberty/testosterone) muscle reserves and bone density somewhat vs what even cis women have.

I’m a trans woman, I’ve been on hrt since I was just about 18,for around 6 years, there’s no real strength or advantage in regards to sports I have vs cis women beyond genetic variance in cis women would cause (shorter and taller women exist, women with genes that make building muscle a little easier exist, polycistic ovaries are very common and result in elevated testosterone levels in cis women, more than any T I could have, but I’m 5’2” so I’d probably usually be at a disadvantage if anything)
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Ereiam

You want an answer? Fine. Their effort and time expended trying to reform an entire corrupt institution from the inside is frankly wasted and much better used if they quit and get into politics to come up with alternatives while defunding them.

No, I don’t care about the whole “changing it from the inside” tactic. I’ll quote Immortal Technique right here:

“The problem with always being a conformist is that when you try to change the system from within, it’s not you who changes the system; it’s the system that will eventually change you.”
Background Pony #5A29
@dissociativity  
That’s great, but I’ve seen mixed research on the overall effects and what advantagous someone might have, or might not have. I’ve seen people say you would need to wait a year after taking hormones, two years, longer. These are real questions the sports world as a whole needs to tackle. Do you let trans athletes compete with the gender they identify as, or do you fit them in with their sex? If you let them compete should rules be put in place on how long they need to be on hormones?
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Goku Black

Do actions have consequences? Are we a nation of Law and Order?

Or people free to do anything - up to and including inciting a literal, violent and deadly attempt to overthrow democracy - just because they’re like 5 days away from retiring anyway?

What kind of message do we want to send Biden for when he’s in his lame duck days?

full

full

full

Every billionaire is a failure of an economic system.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Also if Trump’s impeached he loses his presidential pension.

With all the talk about national debt and such I’m not sure my tax dollars would be well spent paying for the retirement of a man who exploded said debt and, you know, tried to end our system of government.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide