Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I feel like every cartoon and game series that held back on mocking Trump during his presidency will now spend the next month letting it all out.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Egil  
Honestly? This last year has probably turned me from one of the most optimistic people on this website to one of the most cynical. I’ve had my fair share of anger, bitterness, doubt, and depression, all the while my anxiety was reaching an all-time high I hadn’t seen in years.

I have hope though. Hope that this is the end of the madness. That I can finally start feeling better.
Latecomer

There was never any chance that the uprising would succeed.

Succeed at overturning the results of the election, maybe not. Turn into a massacre of Congress? I’d like to hope not, but all it takes is a few of the wrong people going through the right door.
HeadlessHorselessHorseman

@Latecomer  
You’ve got a point there. But the police, and especially the military, would have only put up with so much aggression from the rioters before they started fighting back in earnest. If there had been large-scale violence, the rioters would have been slaughtered, and Trumpism would have been even more unpopular as a political movement than it is now.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Among the many people Trump pardoned in his last hours was Steve Bannon. Who, need I remind you, grifted MAGA out of funds for the border wall.

Sounds about right.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
Congratulations, Mr.Biden. I’m glad we have a new president that’ll finally put this pandemic to rest, unlike some people who didn’t take into action the minute it began to spread….
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@AaronMk  
I won’t read settlers because I’m not fucking gay

@Dustcan  
Those morons will still worship his feet

Now that his businesses are gonna fail hard, likelihood is that he is going to pull a LRH and start a cult
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Oh, and Vit has absolutely zero proof that StoneToss is an actual white supremacist or Nazi.
It’s really funny that you say that, because I have a list that does.

Stonetoss is the illustrator behind the two web comics Stonetoss and Red Panels. Red Panels was a webcomic active between 10 Aug 2015, and 2 Feb 2017, producing 370 comics over a brief 18 months. Stonetoss hadn’t quite worked out the grift when he was working on Red Panels, he was too overt and not “ironic” enough.

He essentially forced himself to start an entirely new webcomic. In an attempt to distance himself from Red Panels, he had a short hiatus until 18 July 2017. Not being particularly creative, and frequently making the same joke over and over, the the first Stonetoss comic was a rehash of an racist early RP comic promoting segregation and fear mongering about miscegenation. He has published approximated 260 since then under the alias of Stonetoss.

Direct Nazi References

RP #2 Ubermensch: Übermensch : A term the Nazis used to refer to their “Master Race”. This comic is illustrative of how the far right weaponizes hypocrisy. He also parrots the nazi’s nonsensical claim that the people calling out racism are actually the real racists. It’s akin to blaming the person reporting a fire, rather than the arsonist that lit it. Note the use of another dog whistle Deus Vult.

RP #48 Dough: Hitler makes an appearance to blame black people for racism. Yes, ST is making a passive aggressive attack on the Civil Rights Act. This is ironic because Hitler would have made the exact same accusations.

RP #180 An Honest Politician: ST thinks that Hitler wasn’t that bad.

RP #258 Trailblazer: Curiously only days before the first ST was posted a few of the most embarrassing comics were removed from RP’s website, including this incredibly self-sabotaging comic. For “white identitarians” like ST who are committed to the rebranding of their repulsive ideology, who make every attempt to deny that they are actually nazis and claim that they are “just” an “alternative right”, admitting that that Hitler was the “original [white] Identitarian politician” it is basically akin to shooting themselves in the foot.

RP #304 Preferred Pronouns: As mentioned above in RP# 258. This references Richard Spencer, one of the Nazis who organized the Unite the Right Rally.

RP #348 The Spite Stuff: The Jews are enjoying watching the traditional Neo-Nazis hold back the modern Neo-Nazis. 14 > 14 Words > Modern Neo-Nazis. 88 > HH > Heil Hitler > Traditional Neo-Nazis. The “real nazis” ST is referring to are the anti-fascists who exposed the owner of the modern Neo-Nazi website therightstuff. If you think it is weird for the owner of a Nazi website to have a Jewish wife, do not forget that racism is inherently irrational. Take for example Wilhelm Marr the guy who popularized the term “antisemitism” to describe his theories racializing Jewish people, was also married to a Jewish woman.

RP #354 What Goes Around: Echoing Nazi rhetoric that the Nazis were acting in self defense, and again like Nazis thinks concentration camps aren’t such a bad idea.

RP #369 Phenotype Here ST again makes the 14 / 88 distinction between Traditional Neo-Nazis and Modern Neo-Nazis. In addition to again referencing Richard Spencer, he also again references GamerGater Milo Yiannopoulos. Milo can be seen here performing karaoke to a crowd of saluting nazis. Milo is of course infamous for leading a harassment campaign against an actress, this according to Stonetoss was because she is black.

RP #363 Late Stage Marxism: This is a modern rebranding of the Nazi terms Cultural Bolshevism and “Jewish Bolshevism” which basically means that “they” are responsible for the “degeneration” of “Western Culture”.

RP #370 Hot Mettle: Red Panels signing off with a Nazi salute, as a final insult to all the edgelords he has baited into defending him.

Stylesheet 88: And of course the Red Panels CSS stylesheet is also called “stylesheet88.css” 88 > HH > Heil Hitler.

ST 17 Aug 17 Domino Effect, ST 16 Jan 18 Skeptic Justice Warrior: Just 10 days after a Nazi murdered one and maimed dozens of others at the Charlottesville Unite the Right Rally Stonetoss decided to make a comic showing his solidarity with the terrorist. Months later he was still sympathetic to their shared cause when he posted “Huwhite Ranger”, and again with “Skeptic Justice Warrior” where he derides “centrists” for thinking the Charlottesville terrorists are worse than gay rights activists.

ST 19 Sept 17 Pride: To Stonetoss standing against violence and hate towards the LGBTQ+ community is exactly the same thing as being a member of an extremely violent nazi group like Stormfront.

ST 21 Nov 17 Optical Effusion: The Nazis weren’t s bad, they were only trying to preserve the beauty of the white “race”, just like Stonetoss is.

ST 22 May 18 Enigma In a Nazi’s “racial” pecking order, the Japanese are often one of the first ones down the list. This is a real tough enigma to crack, Stonetoss says Nazi’s like anime, and what a surprise Stonetoss likes anime.

ST 28 Aug 18 Race Against Time, ST 13 Sept 18 On Second Thought & ST 14 Mar 19 Sacred Texts: First denying the Holocaust by comparing it to the Ancient Aliens TV show, and the title is another nod to a Nazi’s racial antisemitism. Since then he has made two more comics denying the Holocaust echoing the typical tripe used to do so.

ST 11 Sept 18 Opposites Attract: Even as a self proclaimed “libertarian” ST acknowledges that the fascists are on his team.
Background Pony #613E
What sort of dumbass needed more proof that stonetoss is pro-nazi than his actual proud public postings, lmao
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Another one of Trump’s final actions in office was to revoke the ban on former officials from becoming lobbyists for 5 years.

How’s that swamp draining going?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide