Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #613E
We received a lengthy letter from Dominion’s defamation lawyers explaining why they believe that their client has been the victim of defamatory statements. Having considered the full import of the letter, we have agreed to their request that we publish the following statement:
American Thinker and contributors Andrea Widburg, R.D. Wedge, Brian Tomlinson, and Peggy Ryan have published pieces on www.AmericanThinker.com that falsely accuse US Dominion Inc., Dominion Voting Systems, Inc., and Dominion Voting Systems Corporation (collectively “Dominion”) of conspiring to steal the November 2020 election from Donald Trump. These pieces rely on discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories about Dominion’s supposed ties to Venezuela, fraud on Dominion’s machines that resulted in massive vote switching or weighted votes, and other claims falsely stating that there is credible evidence that Dominion acted fraudulently.
These statements are completely false and have no basis in fact. Industry experts and public officials alike have confirmed that Dominion conducted itself appropriately and that there is simply no evidence to support these claims.
It was wrong for us to publish these false statements. We apologize to Dominion for all of the harm this caused them and their employees. We also apologize to our readers for abandoning 9 journalistic principles and misrepresenting Dominion’s track record and its limited role in tabulating votes for the November 2020 election. We regret this grave error.
O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
I’ve been shitty and dehumanizing my opposition for awhile now and I want to repent. I fucked up by saying we should kill the Trumptards and telling them to kill themselves. The truth is, a lot of them are brainwashed into what they believe because they grew up with people like that around them, or they have been living lives of poverty and hurt in this messed up system we all live in and are desperate to cling onto anything that promises to bring about change, even if it’s lying to them.
Candacefan29
Thread Starter - /forums/pony/topics/season-6-episode-discussion
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Go Watch Helluva Boss
4 Days To Go…I’m Afraid That’s 4 Days Too Long. He’s gonna try to pull some more trouble, mark my words.

I previously abandoned this fandom and site due to a growing ugliness I saw that manifested itself horrifically nine days ago.

It’s tragic that it took an insurrection to wake some people up to the problem that’s been there all along.
Candacefan29
Thread Starter - /forums/pony/topics/season-6-episode-discussion
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Go Watch Helluva Boss
I think the truly disturbing part of this attempted coup was the growing evidence of it being an inside job: the dismantled panic button, the guided tours the day before, the tweet about Pelosi being moved, etc.
Background Pony #70D6
I think the truly disturbing part of this attempted coup was the growing evidence of it being an inside job: the dismantled panic button, the guided tours the day before, the tweet about Pelosi being moved, etc.
Well if that was in fact the case, I expect that it will be discovered in the ensuing investigation. Especially given the highly respected expert that has been appointed to lead the review.
Background Pony #613E
@CaptainXtra  
Obviously, Epstein was a double agent recruited by Trump in 1996 to infiltrate the swamp and keep track of celebrities and deep state agents by honeypotting them with fake underage girls (all adult performers, just petite). Unfortunately he aimed to high trying to ensnare the Clinton clan and his cover was blown, so he had to be extracted through a secure channel and the “suicide” story concocted to throw off the Soros cabal AND bring to light that the globalist banker elites will do anything to silence potential threats.

Trust the plan.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@CaptainXtra  
Honestly, don’t kill me for saying this, but I actually do believe he did kill himself  
I do believe there are details of his death that we don’t know about, but I do believe that Epstein was either provoked into killing himself or offed himself to protect Ghislaine
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
That isn’t to say there isn’t a good number of bronies who are on the left on issues such as LGBT+ representation, economic issues, etc. But for the most part those groups of bronies tend to have either left the fandom or confine themselves in their own isolated spaces.

And it’s all Derpibooru’s fault. They reversed their decision to ban and expunge Aryanne, and over 400 artists took their art off the site. The only reason I’m still here is because I don’t have anywhere else to go for pony art (the only other places are much worse content-wise, except for Furbooru. Furbooru is fine, though I don’t have an account there. Funnily enough, Hattsy doesn’t want to be associated with a site that bans nazi content. Make of that what you will.)
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

@Wiimeiser  
Hot baloney. For some reason they reversed their decision after that the “tweet of schism” and took a step back again and tried to make the site what it once was. (And I am very glad they did) But the damage is done, they let PC politics in there for a time and it almost tore it all down. And now we have all these splinter sites and artists scattered all over the place.

The lesson stands: Keep irl politics out of fandom!
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
@Wiimeiser  
@silbasa

Personally, I would support banning Nazi art on Derpibooru, just because I want the fandom to separate into leftists and chuds and see which faction would be more successful in running their own site. It would be better for Derpibooru to become an LGBT haven, while the NeoNazis, Trumpists, and Aryanne fans can form their own website somewhere else.

And also to get rid of Nazi bastards like this guy. Allowing Aryanne and other Nazi trash will attract people like them and provide them a space to promote their lies, and I don’t want to see them turn the fandom into 8chan or /pol/.

1, 2, 3

(If possible, I would also support extending the prohibition on commies as well for what the USSR, Pol Pot, and North Korea did; and other extremists like ISIS and QAnon.)
Background Pony #1DB9
@igotnopicks  
Yes, but theoretically if all of the Senators wanted to they could still impeach him. The point is impeachment doesn’t actually require a written law being broken.
Background Pony #1DB9
@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
The fandom has had that stuff since inception, people who enjoyed mixing ponies with extreme stuff have always been around. The fandom isn’t going to suddenly turn into 8chan now.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
No. What the site did before the tweet worked fine. Filters are there for a reason and aside from from the nazi stuff there is a lot of other weird stuff on here that will not hold up to sjw standards. (Or normal ones for that matter.) Let’s never do this nonsense again.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

It would be better for Derpibooru to become an LGBT haven,
Wait why? Why not flip that around and let derpi be alt-right, Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, QAnon, Alex Jones, Aryanne haven, and the snowflake SJW LGBT Return of the Skywalker Ghostbusters 2016 crowd can go somewhere else.

You ever thought about it?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide