Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@igotnopicks  
I misread this as “extra voices (like, in their heads) that they didn’t count yet”.

@NeonThriller  
Please consider waiting until something actually happens before worrying about it or publicly freaking out about it here.

I think you should have noticed by now that almost nothing you worry about ever happens.

So, look at all the stuff this group has tried to do that has failed, look at all the things that they said or tried to do that you freaked out about, and make a list of those things versus “What they actually accomplished”.

And stop treating everything they say that they want to have happen as if it is something that will actually happen.

They’re just trying to create panic to make people - people like you - make donations into various funds.

They’re charlatans in a circus act trying to sell you a story that makes you afraid enough that you give someone your money. And given how much you seem to be shilling for them, you kind of look like you’re a part of the act.

So don’t worry about what they say they are going to do. Worry about what they actually accomplish.
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Dustcan  
He has to actually admit to being guilty of something to be pardoned for it. And right now I don’t think he’s been charged … so … can’t pardon someone for something they aren’t charged with.

Unless you’re in a movie.

full
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Ciaran

I forgot to mention it was discussing a pre-emptive pardon.

So yeah either Rudy did a bad and wants a Get Out Of Jail Free card before he’s formally charged, or Rudy is planning to do a bad and wants his GOOJF ready beforehand.

Because “Law and Order” or something.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Dustcan  
I feel really odd saying this about someone with the kind of resume that Rudy has, but … I honestly don’t think he knows how law works any more. It’s really sad. It’s like he’s entered a second childhood or something, where TV is real and proof of a crime is that some people think something happened but there’s no evidence of it having occurred.
Background Pony #137C
The old “Anti-Gay asshat turning out to be secretly gay” cliche/trope has popped up yet again:
full

It’s cliche yes, but still hilarious when they get outed!

full
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

That being said, I’m still not going to let up on you for all the horrible and inexcusable crap that you spewed in this thread.
Give me at least five examples.

As bad as silbasa was, he could at least pretend to put up an intellectual front and talk about something that wasn’t impotent rage towards other users.

Can’t say the same for you.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Just a reminder, leaving a link to some news article in this thread and not talking about it is considered blind linking in this thread. We’re trying to be patient, given everything happening in the United States this last month, but … let’s try to get more back to normal, ok?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide