Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #39BF
America has never been worse off than after it abandoned the idea of actually taxing the rich what they *should* be taxed. Then it turned into a damn mantra.
You have people who don’t even make 50,000 a year going around telling people “b-but we CAN’T tax the rich, they earned it!” It’s brainwashing, folks. That’s all it has ever been. We as a country were actually better off when we DID hold the rich accountable.
The country has been getting collectively poorer, pooling the wealth almost exclusively at the top. Worse, the politicians keep getting paid off by the already outrageously rich. All this bullshit about “we have control over the fate of our country” is finally starting to break down from the bottom to the top. When the bottom drops out; when the poor can no longer sustain the upper classes, that’s when the whole thing will come crashing down.
What’s even worse about all of this is the lack of inheritance taxes on the ultra wealthy and the amount of influence over money in politics.
This means that a kid, who has never worked a day in their life, get exponentially richer via capital gains and lack of taxing on that too. And has the power to influence decisions that drastically impact all of us.
That kid could be a moron, or a prick, or sadistic, or selfish, or simply very out of touch.
I’m not bashing on the rich for the sake of bashing. I’m bashing on the power they have over us.

I honestly wonder if you still hold these exact same rather legitimately somewhat-sane views views today, as you have 5 months ago.
Background Pony #39BF

…Well, aside from “fucking over the poor”, in many ways, this at least one thing that I actually agree with you and Violet on, if that makes any sense.

That being said, I’m still not going to let up on you for all the horrible and inexcusable crap that you spewed in this thread.
Background Pony #C911
Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.
His comments come despite President Donald Trump’s repeated claims that the election was stolen, and his refusal to concede his loss to President-Elect Joe Biden.
In an interview with The Associated Press, Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but they’ve uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election.

Counting the minutes to Trump shitting on Barr or claiming it was a very bad, very unfair fake interview.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide