Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #19DE
Biden has been hospitalized with a hairline fracture in his foot after he tripped while walking his dog.

Just dog(s) owner things
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Dude, why not set up blood sport? I’m not fucking jok–look, just do Mortal Kombat.  
Death row inmates gonna have to do weight cut, train, and then fight some highly trained professionals to the death. They literally are being sent to die, and they know this. At least they can have the choice to not die like a bitch.

I can’t believe I’m out here unironically being a villain from a Van Damme movie.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@tehwatever  
I’m pretty sure that already existed in the past. It was called gladiator fights, Romans did it, remember? “Bread and circuses”, ring a bell?
Background Pony #C911
@Ereiam  
Fittingly, fighting to the death (as a common thing, at least) was a moderately late development, coinciding with the empire’s fall into corruption and decadence and the need for more and more obscene distractions.
Background Pony #69F3
In a sane country, Trump would have lost the popular vote by double digits, and the electoral vote by at least 350.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Ereiam  
I didn’t said it never existed. I’m aware that ppl would literally throw death row inmates to be fed to the lions and be some kinda spectacle. Many public death sentences have been some kinda spectacle. So why not bring gladiators back?
DarkBrawlerCF1994

While I anxiously await the outcomes of the war on encryption, I am happy to report that Ajit Pai will step down once Joe Biden is inaugurated.

His presidency is looking increasingly promising, and I sincerely hope such developments continue for the next 4 years.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
It’s over now. Well, it’s been over since November 5th, but now the last vestiges of this farcical legal pity party have flaked away.

As much as I’ve enjoyed seeing Trump lose over and over again, today marks the end of any hope for his presidency.
Background Pony #C911
Looks like Scott Atlas quit. Probably doesn’t want to be around when the wave of infections (and deaths) he’s promoted during Thanksgiving come through.
Background Pony #39BF
Deletion reason: Rule #6 If you want to dispute a comment deletion this is not the place for it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide